PS4 - AOR PS4 F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F2 League - Main Thread

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
It isn’t with deepest regret that I’m announcing that I’m having to stop doing this season I’m currently working on sundays and ultimately means I won’t have time for it on that day. Hopefully this changes during the course of the year and I’m able to participate again on f1 next season. again apologies but it’s only for the best for me atm. So Good luck for the rest of your season guys, it’s been a pleasure and I hope to be racing with you guys again.

Sean FAP Belkom

S16 AOR PS4 F2 Champion
Jul 4, 2018
It isn’t with deepest regret that I’m announcing that I’m having to stop doing this season I’m currently working on sundays and ultimately means I won’t have time for it on that day. Hopefully this changes during the course of the year and I’m able to participate again on f1 next season. again apologies but it’s only for the best for me atm. So Good luck for the rest of your season guys, it’s been a pleasure and I hope to be racing with you guys again.
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO:cry: what about John Wick:geek:, but real life comes always first my man, hope to see you back on track soon and maybe racing each other in F1 :sneaky:

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO:cry: what about John Wick:geek:, but real life comes always first my man, hope to see you back on track soon and maybe racing each other in F1 :sneaky:
He still lives John wick is going nowhere but yeah man like I said hopefully we can still race every now and then also have a catch up but good luck with the championship mate

Reactions: Sean FAP Belkom

leefindlay04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Unfortunately @kieranrp has to pull out of this season as you can see in the post above :( This means that there is a full time seat available in the Red Bull.
So how many races do you think you can make for the rest of the season?
@Tom Parker @Simone Iamotti @Joglar17 @JOF1-Yoan
He still lives John wick is going nowhere but yeah man like I said hopefully we can still race every now and then also have a catch up but good luck with the championship mate
good luck Kieran, hope everything goes well!

Last edited:

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
@Simone Iamotti will get the second full-time Red Bull seat alongside @Tactician109 for the rest of the season.

@Simone Iamotti has priority because he signed-up earlier than @Joglar17, that's why he gets the seat.

However, this means that @Joglar17 will now be the first reserve as he is the most active reserve driver in F2 :)

This also means that @Joglar17 will be driving the Williams in Russia as a replacement for @JIM_pasti, who has been given a race ban by the stewards.