PS4 - AOR PS4 F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F2 League - Main Thread

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
I’ve changed my Username and my profile pic. Just saying this in case you don’t recognize me guys:cool:

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Welcome guys, hopefully see you on track soon.

@xTheHEaglex I remember you saying you have to miss two races, what ones was it again

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
@Casper24-F1 thanks mate, that makes for interesting possibilities for the championship then.

Looks like it will just be me on comms this week, Ollie can't make it and as we speak nothing about replacing him for the week, am fine with solo if need be but either way will be good to be back in the comms box, been too long with working back shifts this week as well

Reactions: Casper24-F1

Sean FAP Belkom

S16 AOR PS4 F2 Champion
Jul 4, 2018
@Casper24-F1 thanks mate, that makes for interesting possibilities for the championship then.

Looks like it will just be me on comms this week, Ollie can't make it and as we speak nothing about replacing him for the week, am fine with solo if need be but either way will be good to be back in the comms box, been too long with working back shifts this week as well
Solo comms with Andyo_O, what a time to be alive

Reactions: Andy81287

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018

Yeah mate, you did really well in Azerbaijan with the solo commentary, hope Ollie will be back soon as well

Reactions: Andy81287

R70_JFGONGORA

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 19, 2019
Hey everyone. I know chances are I wont be racing any time soon, but I couldn't make it for the next two races anyway. Sorry guys

McGrady-I

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Please replace me for the rest of the season. I usually never had a lot of incidents in any racing game or league but somehow I can't drive with the guys in this league and I'm tired of wasting my Sunday nights for driving some laps and crashing.
Enjoy your last races and maybe see you in a different season again

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
@RC Sam14 and @McGrady-I have decided to pull out of this season. This means that the Force India and the Haas are available for the final three races. According to the F2 reserve drivers priority list, @Joglar and @JOF1-Yoan will get those full time seats.
Please let me know if you are able to make the final three races and please let me know your preferred car choice @Joglar @JOF1-Yoan :)

Reactions: Joglar