PS4 - AOR PS4 F3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F3 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

ELIT3_gam3boy

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 24, 2016
Oh alright thanks all, i’m still new so i’m a bit unsure
Yea It'll get applied to Canada. I'm currently drowning in school work till basically Monday night so I probably won't don't the results until then.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Announcement

For undisclosed reasons, @Guiggs has been DISQUALIFIED from the Grand Prix in France. He has also provisionally been awarded a 2 race ban which will affect tonight (Austria) and next week (Britain). This will potentially change following further inquiry.

Every driver will consequently be moved one position higher in the French Grand Prix @ELIT3_gam3boy.

JammyJames

Pro Karter
Feb 13, 2018
Announcement

For undisclosed reasons, @Guiggs has been DISQUALIFIED from the Grand Prix in France. He has also provisionally been awarded a 2 race ban which will affect tonight (Austria) and next week (Britain). This will potentially change following further inquiry.

Every driver will consequently be moved one position higher in the French Grand Prix @ELIT3_gam3boy.
Maranello won’t be happy! Any further info?

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I'm not gonna be able to race on this coming sunday, and the next, since my wheel has failed on me.
Just this Sunday and then a two week break until new year. Hope it's sorted for then :)

manolomakinas

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 12, 2018
I've seen that I'm in the blacklist or they let me know, I'd like to be out of the blacklist since I've finished the job and I can go back, that was the reason I could not run and I would like to run again Sorry for notifying later

Reactions: xMtZx_

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I've seen that I'm in the blacklist or they let me know, I'd like to be out of the blacklist since I've finished the job and I can go back, that was the reason I could not run and I would like to run again Sorry for notifying later
Hmmm. I'll let you be the reserve for the league but you will be required to be fully informative of your attendance, otherwise I will add you back to the blacklist.

@ELIT3_gam3boy.