PS4 - AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
AOR PS4 F4 League - Season 16
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PS4 F4 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @HiippariLate
Lobby Host: @SlimboDude
Backup host(s): @xXVik-StarRxX

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @tough_2_handle - GP1_Schumacher - Lebanese - #25
  2. @HiippariLate - HiippariLate - Finnish - #22

Ferrari
  1. @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL - oo7_pROF3SSIONAL - American - #17
  2. @MnT_Sab - MnT Sab64 - French - #

Red Bull
  1. @PedroPMF - Xx_Pedro99_xX - Spanish - #72
  2. @CRT_Senna - UF1L_CRT-Senna - German - #

Force India
1. @SlimboDude - SlimboDude - British - #4
2. @m44ibrahim - M44-IBRAHIM - Somalian - #

Williams
  1. @jomppalainen - GP1_jomppalainen - Finnish - #13
  2. @Hasnain - Ace_Hasnain_282 - British - #59

Renault

Toro Rosso
  1. @xUndefinedF1 - xUndefinedF1 - Finnish - #
  2. @KazF1 - keezer27 - Dutch - #

Haas
  1. @KaneIyanda - KaneIyanda- - British - #95
  2. @Jordy Lopez - JockinJordy44 - American - #30

McLaren
  1. @frandythomsen - frandythomsen - Norwegian - #4
  2. @R70_SUPERMARIO - R70_SUPERMARIO - Spanish - #

Sauber
  1. @GJoe_Breezy07 - GJoe_Breezy07 - American - #24
  2. @Schnixel - Schnixel - Dutch - #42
Reserves

Last edited:

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Welcome to F4 I will be your coordinator this season. It's my 2nd season in AOR and now 1st season as a coordinator so I'm kind of learning this in the moment. I will obviously try to be as helpful as possible so if you want to ask something just ask! Also I could probably use your PSN tags so put it in this thread or when choosing your car for the season. I hope we all have fun and clean racing this season!

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
Welcome to F4 I will be your coordinator this season. It's my 2nd season in AOR and now 1st season as a coordinator so I'm kind of learning this in the moment. I will obviously try to be as helpful as possible so if you want to ask something just ask! Also I could probably use your PSN tags so put it in this thread or when choosing your car for the season. I hope we all have fun and clean racing this season!
I’ll help you as much as I can Don’t worry

jomppalainen

S16 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 6, 2018
Hey mate, I'm Jomppalainen on PSN as well.

Reactions: HiippariLate

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Does anyone know, which of the singleplayer cars like the mercedes or the mc laren is most similar to the online car ?Which car do i have to practice with in time trial

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
Can everyone add me on PSN... I’ll be you lobby host. PSN is my forum name. Also say you’re a F4 driver so I don’t go and decline it lol

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
That's got to be a new (and now unbeatable/unbreakable) AOR record, I think I remember seeing someone getting blacklisted after 2 races into the season a couple seasons back, but for a driver to get removed/blacklisted before the first race of the season well now that takes some doing, definitely impressive for the wrong reasons.

(disclaimer: just to clarify I'm not condoning or actually impressed with people posting abusive and disrespectful language to others on the site and getting removed from leagues before they've even started.)

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Oh also fun fact! We have the most posted messages out of any tier on ps4!! We are the most active, lets keep it up, this should be a fun group of guys!