PS4 - AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015

This went exactly how I though it would go. I was slow, I couldn't keep it on track, and I broke way too early trying to be cautious into Turn 1. I did have one somewhat fun battle with @GJoe_Breezy07 but as he can attest to, I forgot to brake for Turn 1. Finally, my patience ran out and I retired in the pitlane.

<sarcasm> I can't wait for the next race </sarcasm>

Last edited:
Reactions: GJoe_Breezy07

Tobias Eichinger

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2017
I had the worst start to my career I could've imagined.

In quali I invalidated my lap twice and the one I got in was about a second slower than what I could've done.

In the race I forgot to load a setup after lobby restart, broke my wing three times by my own mistakes due to the stock setup sucking enormous balls and lost concentration after that....

Had a few nice battles at the start and thought maybe I can actually get some result here but yeah....

What a shame, gg to everyone that managed to keep it clean, I certainly didn't xD

Reactions: AOR_all3ren

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
No setup !
Quali was not ideal but forgetting to load setup and that with my driving without rl experience of 1 day brought the end
I was too slow and caused nearly 2 collisions by braking too late because if the setup
So i decided myself to just quit
I hope others had a better result
But the good thing is :
It can only get better

Tobias Eichinger

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2017
No setup !
Quali was not ideal but forgetting to load setup and that with my driving without rl experience of 1 day brought the end
I was too slow and caused nearly 2 collisions by braking too late because if the setup
So i decided myself to just quit
I hope others had a better result
But the good thing is :
It can only get better
100% agree with you there ;)

jomppalainen

S16 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 6, 2018
Didn't manage a last run in qualy due to someone spinning ahead of me and couldn't avoid him, but had an OK time from run 2 anyways. Got punted off at T3 by @tough_2_handle but looked like he was punted into by someone else. Had an other off at T3 later on when I was on Pedros outside and got too close to 007_professional ahead, and eventually crashed on my own in the fast left-right. So not a great start, but pace seemed okay and hopefully I can stay out of trouble in the coming races.

SlimboDude

Formula Karter
Dec 27, 2015
What. A. Race. Tyres in the first stint were gone at the end and I kept making uneccesary mistakes. Hope I can get more wins in my rookie season and see how I do. Happy with the win to my name and hope there’s more to come

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
What. A. Race. Tyres in the first stint were gone at the end and I kept making uneccesary mistakes. Hope I can get more wins in my rookie season and see how I do. Happy with the win to my name and hope there’s more to come
Congrats good race give me little bit of time to get used to driving without rl and i will make it not so easy as today for you

Reactions: SlimboDude

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
was a good battle mate

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
As most of you probably know there is a glitch in qualifying that doesn't actually invalidate your invalid lap! We will see easily if the pole is taken with an invalid lap and I will check as many race directors as possible if I see someone abusing it there will be a stewards inquiry which might cause a quali ban or something else!

To avoid getting any stupid penalties you should slow down significantly or go to the pits if your lap is invalidated! I also highly recommend taking video evidence of your laps or screenshots from your race director after quali! I hope we can have a clean race despite of that and I trust all of you to not do a 1.24.0 qualifying time! @tough_2_handle @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @xXVik-StarRxX @PedroPMF @CombiKoermi @SlimboDude @nezehran @jomppalainen @Axeeri @Ozgur Bayrak @AOR_all3ren @kam @advanceapple @KaneIyanda @Jordy Lopez @frandythomsen @Tobias Eichinger @GJoe_Breezy07 @Schnixel

Reactions: Axeeri

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
honestly, I will do my qualifying lap invalidated or not. and since I have nothing to hide I will post both the race director and the video of the qualification. because relying only on the race director is a crazy absurdity because it could also be a visual bug of the race director as the random notices.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Driver Update

Please can everyone welcome @xUndefinedF1 to F4! He has been performing strongly in F6 and has been moved to this tier as a result. He will be remaining as a reserve driver.

@HiippariLate