PS4 - AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015
Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that I've decided to pull out of the season. I'm having to relearn every track essentially to be able to run this season, but I only race for fun, and as a hobby. I don't take this as seriously as other people might, so I was completely content to run racing line for the rest of my career.

I'm not afraid to say that racing line is my crutch xD

I hope you guys have a successful rest of the season, and who knows. Maybe we'll race against each other again in the future (y)

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
f1 update.png

Praying for the update to be coming to Ps4 before Sunday, because right now we might just end up completely blocking the castle section and there would be no safety car or even vsc

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
They are also adding an option to disable tyre carcass temperature, so they are probably not going to reduce the ridiculous overheat you get from driving even carefully...

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
They are also adding an option to disable tyre carcass temperature, so they are probably not going to reduce the ridiculous overheat you get from driving even carefully...
I'm on a pad and have experienced this only once when I kept locking up on same kerb lap after lap.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Driver update!

We have another new driver here, everyone please welcome @Hasnain
Hi, thanks for having me.
I've sent you a friend request on PSN, I already have the 2 hosts on my friends list.
Just a question, what car will I be driving or am I just a reserve for now?

plz don't give me a puncture xD @Hasnain
I'll think about it :p

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Hi, thanks for having me.
I've sent you a friend request on PSN, I already have the 2 hosts on my friends list.
Just a question, what car will I be driving or am I just a reserve for now?

I'll think about it :p
I believe you are in a williams.

• Informative
Reactions: Hasnain

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
Spain is next. I don't like the track itself, but I have practiced it quite a lot so it should be a good race. Nothing like your home grand prix to bounce back!

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
My teammate has been missing for the last 3 races without informing (not 300% sure about this) so if it was possible I would like to change teams so that I could fight for the constructors with a teammate

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
My teammate has been missing for the last 3 races without informing (not 300% sure about this) so if it was possible I would like to change teams so that I could fight for the constructors with a teammate
I'm not entirely sure but it should be possible for you to move to toro rosso as @advanceapple said he would quit.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Switching teams mid-season is NOT allowed.
Once you have chosen and raced for that team, you are locked into the team for the whole season.
It's tough luck if a teammate leaves the league or they don't score regular points... you must deal with it.

It also plays utter havoc with the Results Tables if we allow drivers to start switching teams.

(Reserves are not under this rule, however if they are promoted to the Main Roster, they are locked into whichever team they are given.)

@HiippariLate