PS4 - AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread

m44ibrahim

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2018
I will also introduce my self. I am 22 years old, racing on T300Rs from Somalia clamped to an IKEA desk. I am still getting acquainted with the wheel, having switched over from the pad, as well as having turned off all assisted 1 months ago. I am not crazy about racing, but I like it. My first F1 game was in 2002 on Nintendo 64. My memory from then is hazy as a child but something that always stuck with me was the green and yellow kerbs of Australia and the barriers of Monaco, which was like dèjá vu when I got my next game in 2013.. My next game was F1 2013 which I didn’t race in a league and then F1 2017 which was my first league racing game.

Last edited:

Jochem1011

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 9, 2018
i see there are a few spots left in this leugeu and i would love to drive in this leugeu
PSN:jochem1011
i use no assist
connection is good
i am a clean driver
pretty fast 110 AI is possible for me
i have read all the rules

hope to hear from you soon

Reactions: AOR_all3ren

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
i see there are a few spots left in this leugeu and i would love to drive in this leugeu
PSN:jochem1011
i use no assist
connection is good
i am a clean driver
pretty fast 110 AI is possible for me
i have read all the rules

hope to hear from you soon
Ill invite you to be my teammate

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
  • Informative
Reactions: HiippariLate

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
I guess we'll find out at Singapore
I have now read everything about this on twitter and it seems it is fair. I actually thought Vik was putting extra time on to fight for the championship, but this. Not only has he cheated, but he has also laughed at our faces, disgusting.

leefindlay04

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I have now read everything about this on twitter and it seems it is fair. I actually thought Vik was putting extra time on to fight for the championship, but this. Not only has he cheated, but he has also laughed at our faces, disgusting.
Yeah well what goes around comes around. And it’s come back to bite him in the arse severely.

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
If anyone wants a reference, this sums it up