PS4 AOR PS4 F5 League - Main Thread

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@pepper_F1 and @nikki , welcome!
Nationality and car, please!
And PSN name.
Only Force India and Williams got an empty seat.
Don't forget to add me on your PSN friendslist. ( Friendrequest)

Last edited:

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@pepper_F1 ; you're in the Force India.
@nikki ; you're in the Williams, and i still need to know what your PSN name is!!
My PSN is; Philip_29666.

Francis mcginn

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2015
Sorry for leaving on such short notice but my dad has forced me to not use ffb and I can't drive and I feel like I would be a danger to everyone who I see driving and dint want to cause any trouble

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Well, that was an exhausting return to AOR! Absolutely bottled the qualifying several times, and as soon as I left for the 2nd run Jeff tells me inters are the best option... For the race I was really scared to screw it up so went cautious, frustrating to be stuck behind drivers but ended up with a good performance towards the end of the race, not bad getting 4th! Onto Spa

nikki

Pro Karter
Oct 25, 2017
Hi thank you for let me in.
My PSN : nikki9095
Nationality : Indonesia

nikki

Pro Karter
Oct 25, 2017
On what car did i get ? Hopefully there’s someone can tell me. Thank you

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
Unfortunately I’m going to have pull out of the league for this season I’m afraid. Something has cropped up for my Sunday nights meaning I’m unable to race. Hoping to back in the future. All the best

Artur

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Aug 29, 2017
Unfortunately I’m going to have pull out of the league for this season I’m afraid. Something has cropped up for my Sunday nights meaning I’m unable to race. Hoping to back in the future. All the best
Goodluck

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Pitty M8.
Hope you'll be back, soon. ;)
Good Luck.