F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
England
AOR PS4 F6 League - Season 20
Driver Introduction Thread

BANNER.png

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

McBorix

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 28, 2020
Spain
Hello everyone, my real name is Carlos, I am 20 years old and I am from Spain.

I raced in AOR the previous season in the same division, F6. The truth is that I have no goal, I just want to run and fight for whatever I have to fight in this league, whether it be for victories or not finishing last and I wish you all good luck and have an exceptional experience on track

olavstar

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2020
netherlands
Hello, I'm Olav, 19 years old from the Netherlands. This will be my first year of league racing so I don't really know what to expect. My main goal is to just get better at the game and deal with the 'pressure' during qualy and the race. I'm hoping for some good battles even if its only for 1 point or p15 or something.

Due to divorced parents I'll be using different wheels this season, this week I'm using the t150 and next week I'm using the t300 with ferrari wheel add on and t3pa pro pedals, its a huge difference but I will take my time every weekend to get used to the wheel again I'm using for that race.

I just want to wish everyone good luck this season!

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
London
Hey guys. My name is Don and I’m 26. I’ll also be one of your coordinators this season. I didn’t race last season as I decided to take a sabbatical but I’m back now and fully recharged. This will be my 12th AOR F1 season. I’m very much an old man in league racing terms. Just hope I’m not as slow as one

timbob4321

Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2020
UK
Hi everybody, this is my first season of AOR and I'm really happy to be a part of it. Just got to say how impressed I am with the whole operation. Great work! This season I'm mainly aiming to improve as a driver and don't expect ti be fighting for wins, but the occasional point would be nice. I've just got 1 newbie question: Will the league be run like the evaluation races in unranked lobbies, or will it be run in the leagues feature on the F1 2020 game? Can I also confirm that I need to friend the lobby host to join the league?

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Hi everybody, this is my first season of AOR and I'm really happy to be a part of it. Just got to say how impressed I am with the whole operation. Great work! This season I'm mainly aiming to improve as a driver and don't expect ti be fighting for wins, but the occasional point would be nice. I've just got 1 newbie question: Will the league be run like the evaluation races in unranked lobbies, or will it be run in the leagues feature on the F1 2020 game? Can I also confirm that I need to friend the lobby host to join the league?
Unranked private lobbies and yes, you'll need to add @DON SILVA as he is the host this season.

Also, if you could add the backup host, @rich500, @iJokeri22 and me.

GomL_Kemuhin

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 28, 2020
Switzerland
Hey guys my psn is TTG_Buemi and my name is Kev. I am from Switzerland and 17 years old. This will be my first season in AOR so I am hyped and ready to get going :D As of the goals I actually don't have any, I just want to enjoy the season and have fun on as well as off the track!
Although this is my first season here, I raced in leagues since 2018 and started driving without assists in the middle of the 2019 game.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
England
Hello everyone I've been around here for 9 years now and I've always just been known as Joker so lets keep that going for another season.
I'm 26 so seems like I'm one of the older members now, I didn't race S19 because I hated F1 2019 but this game is a lot more enjoyable so I'm back and hopefully of having a fun season.
Of course I could say I want to win races and fight for the championship but being realistic a few podiums would be nice especially as Australia will be my 300th league race in AOR.

Despite being around for 9 years I only see four names in this league who I have raced before so I look forward to finding out that all the new people are actually a lot faster than me lol.

MrJoshua

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 9, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
Hey guys, old PSN was Jfd44 & new PSN is ZOR_MrJoshua. I'm the old guy apparently at 39, 2nd year league racing on the F1 games. I'm from the United States, and raced in the PS4 Americas in AOR in Season's 18 & 19. I started with the line as my only assist in F1 2019, and have removed that for F1 2020. Choosing to run in this league instead of the Americas just so I can see how competitive I am with people running similar assists to me (America's league was all assists allowed). Looking forward to learning how to race without the line, I feel I've improved quite a bit since the game came out in July, but still a long ways to go. I'm hoping I can race clean in this league, as I always try to do, and challenge for points throughout the season. Looking forward to racing with everyone.

GTX_23x

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 24, 2019
France
My name is Pierre, PSN is GTX_23x. I'm 20 and a French simracer.
3 months ago, I decided to buy a Fanatec's set up, CSL Elite, F1 2020 limited edition steering wheel and the basic pedals.
My playseat is the RS1, from rseat (french manufacture).

I play on F1 since May 2019, and I participate to a championship on a french forum [PS RACING TEAM if u know].
I think i'm a fairplay driver and love making strategies.

It's my first really season on AOR, because last season I'm just take part to the last race, in Brazil.
With my mate, we'll trying to do our best with Alpha Tauri.
I decided to participate to this season in ordre to have a lot of fights on the track, and to meet foreigns drivers [not french].

Good Luck all for this season !

olavstar

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2020
netherlands
Hello, I'm Olav, 19 years old from the Netherlands. This will be my first year of league racing so I don't really know what to expect. My main goal is to just get better at the game and deal with the 'pressure' during qualy and the race. I'm hoping for some good battles even if its only for 1 point or p15 or something.

Due to divorced parents I'll be using different wheels this season, this week I'm using the t150 and next week I'm using the t300 with ferrari wheel add on and t3pa pro pedals, its a huge difference but I will take my time every weekend to get used to the wheel again I'm using for that race.

I just want to wish everyone good luck this season!
Maybe it's also worth noting that I'm still recovering from my injury at my left ankle. 4 months ago I torn my anklets, in normal circumstances I'm not in pain or something, but it can occasionally happen that I'm forced to pause the game for a minute or so to give my ankle a bit of rest but this has never happened since I started racing again, hope it stays that way.

Just felt like I had to share this to make you guys aware of it.

Oner Schumacher

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 9, 2017
Switzerland
Hey Guys, My name is Oner. I am from Turkey but I live in Switzerland. I am 42 years old probably the oldest guy in this league. I have been racing in AOR since 2017. I like the game 2020. Despite many bugs in the game, the handling of the car is almost perfect. I am still not sure how fast I am, but I know some of the guys here and they are really fast. My aim is to complete every race with points and have fun.

Good luck everybody...