PS4 - AOR PS4 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F6 League - Main Thread

MORETHANAMAZING

Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014
Right well in that case, I need a new league host, so if you think your connection is.good enough let me know

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
@MORETHANAMAZING
Are we getting replacements to fill up the grid?
Last race was a poor turnout, captain rex said he is dropping out and 2 others have had 3 no shows in a row without posting on here.

MORETHANAMAZING

Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014
@MORETHANAMAZING
Are we getting replacements to fill up the grid?
Last race was a poor turnout, captain rex said he is dropping out and 2 others have had 3 no shows in a row without posting on here.
Yes I'm aware of this and I'm trying to find people to join, after the Christmas break we should have more drivers to join, don't worry I'm on top of it and aware

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
@DON SILVA , Who is going to be the new coordinator?
More than Amazing has told you?

The British GP results need sorting, the drivers removed need to be deleted from car selections so the new guys know which cars are free.

Last edited:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

The British GP results need sorting, the drivers removed need to be deleted from car selections so the new guys know which cars are free.
If somebody can get me screenshots of the British GP, I can update your standings for you. As for the new coordinator, I'll have to assess the options. I only want to appoint somebody who's up to the task.

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I think for tonight we will just have to sort it between us and if somebody has a screenshot of British Gp quali n race put it in that part of the forum

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
If somebody can get me screenshots of the British GP, I can update your standings for you. As for the new coordinator, I'll have to assess the options. I only want to appoint somebody who's up to the task.

Well Blake or Josh are long timers on this site, I have also coordinated prior.
Whoever it is its easy , google docs for results , thread of new race up Monday, few posts in stewards enquiry , job done.

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Well Blake or Josh are long timers on this site, I have also coordinated prior.
Whoever it is its easy , google docs for results , thread of new race up Monday, few posts in stewards enquiry , job done.
Yeah I'm happy enough to do it

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

Sorted the British Gp results and taken away the guys who have retired

Any problems let me know