PS4 - AOR PS4 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F6 League - Main Thread

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Sorted the British Gp results and taken away the guys who have retired

Any problems let me know
Just the opening post on the main thread with the car selection, I'm sure Marcos had been in stewards and was kicked from the league, synergy has not turned up for 3 races, so both Williams are fee, pretty sure both Saubers free now also?

If your the new coordinator? , list that on page 1 :)

Last edited:

Obsession

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 1, 2018
sorry for i checked yesterday and didn't see any response and now i geus its to late ? also am i fast enough for f6 ? i wasn't expecting that high of a leugue haha :p

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
race is in 10mins you need to add AERO_Blake if you want to race today if not will be next sunday

Obsession

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 1, 2018
the race was verry fun sorry for the incident at turn 3 first lap i had full wheel lock on but ran wide :( if i did anything else wrong i wil try and inprove on that. thanks for leting me join <3

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
the race was verry fun sorry for the incident at turn 3 first lap i had full wheel lock on but ran wide :( if i did anything else wrong i wil try and inprove on that. thanks for leting me join <3
On the straight when I was behind you, you was weaving around 4 times to break slip stream, its not allowed, only one move to defend and a partial moveback towards line but to leave a car width.

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
If somebody can get me screenshots of the British GP, I can update your standings for you. As for the new coordinator, I'll have to assess the options. I only want to appoint somebody who's up to the task.
I have a stewards incident to raise so in the interim need to know who to assign as coordinator?

Obsession

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 1, 2018
So sadly my game only recorded from lap 26 to the and. i stil just want to say what hapend since i didn't expect ppl to behave like this in this league. SO i just pited same lap as joshualuke i think lap 16 afther and was 5 seconds behind rurcum in 2-3 laps time i cought up to him he was realy slow i waited another lap until i had a good chance so wen we came on the main finish strait i got close went to the inside broke at the right time rurcum outbroke himself and cut the first corner totaly gifting him track position instead of giving me the position he just went on i got realy close the next corner becouse he made another mistake and on that long strait i went on the outside was full cars length ahead i broke at normal time and rurcum outbroke himself and crashed into me and made me crash into the wall. and the whole of my right wing was gone. now i learned my lesson and i'l be recording all my other races i sugest everyone do the same so this guy and others don't get awey with this crap. also maybe dodanks saw this hapen he was few seconds behind me.

Last edited:

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
So sadly my game only recorded from lap 26 to the and. i stil just want to say what hapend since i didn't expect ppl to behave like this in this league. SO i just pited same lap as joshualuke i think lap 16 afther and was 5 seconds behind rurcum in 2-3 laps time i cought up to him he was realy slow i waited another lap until i had a good chance so wen we came on the main finish strait i got close went to the inside broke at the right time rurcum outbroke himself and cut the first corner totaly gifting him track position instead of giving me the position he just went on i got realy close the next corner becouse he made another mistake and on that long strait i went on the outside was full cars length ahead i broke at normal time and rurcum outbroke himself and crashed into me and made me crash into the wall. and the whole of my right wing was gone. now i learned my lesson and i'l be recording all my other races i sugest everyone do the same so this guy and others don't get awey with this crap. also maybe dodanks saw this hapen he was few seconds behind me.
I’ll post my vid so you can have a look.

Reactions: Obsession