PS4 - AOR PS4 F7 League - Season 15 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F7 League - Season 15 - Driver Introduction Thread

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
AOR [PS4] F7 League - Season 15
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Vintage_DG

S15 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
Hi!
I'm Dennis, 19 years old and from Germany!
I've been racing for a long time, it's my first league racing season though.
I'll also be racing on Assetto Corsa in a possible upcoming VLN format!
See you guys on the track for some good, clean racing!

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
1. Who are you? I am Jamie, from England, racing on the trusty pad
2. What's your previous league racing experience? I have raced 2 seasons in AOR and yet to finish on the podium, my best position is 4th so this season is hopefully the one. 3rd time lucky :)
First season being a Coordinator so we are going to need to get through this together :p
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Hoping to have some good clean racing with you guys, lets make this a great season :)

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
1. Who are you?
Hi everyone, I'm Lee, from England and will be starting the season on the controller but may progress onto the wheel if i manage to buy one at some point.
I joined the F7 league at the half way through last season and managed to finish 8th in the championship, with one podium in Brazil.
I'm hoping to carry on making progress on my pace. Hopefully the first half of the season will go ok as i've not raced on them competitively yet. But looking forward to some close clean racing again this year with the new racers as well as continue the close battle between myself and @Carcanon from last years season.

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hello my new friends,

My name is Carlo, 24, and I'm from the Netherlands!
Currently I am racing with a controller and do some practice with a g29 wheel and pedals which I have borrowed from a friend. But I will probably race all season on the controller as I do not have that much time to practice.

Last season I joined F7 mid-season.
Finished as 9th, what was a surprise for me as I never had raced without traction control and in a league before.

I'm expecting to have fun in the coming weeks / months with clean racing, good battles and having an good community with each other. (y)

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017

Hey guys my name is jarryd Brandon Vermeulen, 25, South African. I'm using a thrustmaster wheel and pedals.

Joined mid season, last season in the assists league and best finish was 3rd place. 1st full league season and using no assists for the 1st time.

I hope to have some good clean racing and hoping to achieve a consistent season of podiums and race wins. Main goal of the season is to be champion.
I look forward to racing with everyone this season and see you lads on the track!!!!!

Texho

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
Hii my name is Sven im 18 Im from Croatia im playing with a pad(no money for wheel atm but working on it) been playing f1 games since i was on ps2 but never quite competative and often ai got boring so new chalenge for me im super competative at everything i do so ill be fighting in this league best i can but i dont expect big things since its gonna be my first proper year in aor, i was part of aor in season 13 but had to quit because od my school where now i dont have those problems and thats about it from me expect to see me fighting out there!!

kingbrat20010

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2018

My name is Brad, 23 years old living in Miami. I use the controller to race which is what I can afford right now.

I don’t have any league racing experience.

I’m expecting to win what else is there to expect, but in reality idk how lol. I’m hoping that lag doesn’t happen where I’m taken out. Just trying to have fun.

kerkinator1996

S15 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 20, 2018
Im Stefan, 21 years old (turning 22 in may) and just a casual F1 player playing with the almighty Dualshock controller
I have absolutely 0 experience in league racing.
What i expect is some nice experience in racing fellow enthusiasts and have some nice races and battles.

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
I hardly think that's any of your business I'm Mike I'm 24 I'm Welsh I'm racing with Thrustmaster T80 steering wheel
Raced in the season 14 assisted league
hoping for a better season this year and to be more consistent