washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
AOR [PS4] F7 League - Season 15
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PS4 F7 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @HoinkDoink
Lobby Host: @Carcanon
Backup host(s):

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
1. @SaMadhi_ - SaMadhi_ - Finnish - #10
2. @Vincent Ullberg - Velu71 - Swedish - #4

Red Bull
1. @Iestyn rhys - Iestynrhys2104 - Welsh - #6
2. @Username - Online Name - Nationality - #

Ferrari
1. @syluntbob - Syluntbob - English - #68
2. @kingbrat20010 - Kingofkings20010 - American - #13

Force India
1. @Nozza_95 - NorriL_95 - English - #95
2. @Carcanon - Carcanon - Dutch - #24

Williams
1. @Texho - TexchO - Croatian - #15

McLaren
1. @alikemal_05 - ALIKEMAL_05 - Turkish - #50
2. @Benmorgan - B_Morgn - English - #21

Toro Rosso
1. @HoinkDoink - HoinkDoink - English - #38
2. @JerseyMet - JerseyMet - American - #66

Haas
1. @kerkinator1996 - Kerkinator1996 - Dutch - #71
2. @Spryytny - Spryytny - Polish - #60

Renault
1. @Jarryd Vermeulen - Jazzman77709876 - South African - #25
2. @Ivorbrynmike - IvorBrynMike - Welsh - #56

Sauber
1. @Username - Online Name - Nationality - #

Reserves

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Winner
Reactions: Carcanon

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
If anyone needs any help in recording and capturing their gameplay, whether it be for the Overtake of the Week competition or any other use this is how to do it.

1. Hold down the share button on your controller
2. Where it says Length of Video Clip change it to 60 minutes
3. Get your game ready
4. When you are ready to start recording, double tap the Share button, you should see a little icon that lets you know you are recording
5. When you have finished and want to stop the recording, double tap the share button again, you should get an icon that shows you have successfully stoped your recording
6. The clip will be stored in your Capture Gallery where you can watch and edit your footage and will allow you to upload your clip

If you would like to record both qualifying and the race you will have to do two separate recordings as the 60 minute capture is not long enough for both, so do 1 for qualifying and then another for the race.

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
If anyone needs any help in recording and capturing their gameplay, whether it be for the Overtake of the Week competition or any other use this is how to do it.

1. Hold down the share button on your controller
2. Where it says Length of Video Clip change it to 60 minutes
3. Get your game ready
4. When you are ready to start recording, double tap the Share button, you should see a little icon that lets you know you are recording
5. When you have finished and want to stop the recording, double tap the share button again, you should get an icon that shows you have successfully stoped your recording
6. The clip will be stored in your Capture Gallery where you can watch and edit your footage and will allow you to upload your clip

If you would like to record both qualifying and the race you will have to do two separate recordings as the 60 minute capture is not long enough for both, so do 1 for qualifying and then another for the race.
Its also important to do this anyway just in case of a stewards inquiry, as you'll need to show evidence.

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
There has been a new rule added in the way of submitting video evidence during steward enquiries, you now need to upload your footage to a video streaming site

● Uploading video evidence: Any video evidence submitted in a stewards enquiry must be uploaded to a video streaming site (such as YouTube, Streamable, Dailymotion, Xbox DVR) before being embedded and/or linked to in the enquiry thread. Stewards should not have to download video files in order to watch your evidence.
@SaMadhi_ @Nozza_95 @Carcanon @HoinkDoink @Jarryd Vermeulen @Ivorbrynmike @syluntbob @Vincent Ullberg @kingbrat20010 @Texho @Iestyn rhys @Olky @alikemal_05 @Benmorgan @kerkinator1996

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
Unfortunately due to technical issues with my copy of F1 2017 I'm going to have to withdraw from the championship. Its a great shame as I've enjoyed this season and was looking forward to finishing the season strongly and battling for the constructors championship with @Carcanon

Best of luck to the rest of you guys fighting for the driver's championship and I'll be cheering on Carcanon who's gonna have to fly the Force India flag solo.

Thanks @HoinkDoink for being a great coordinator this season!

Last edited:
  • Friendly

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Unfortunately due to technical issues with my copy of F1 2017 I'm going to have to withdraw from the championship. Its a great shame as I've enjoyed this season and was looking forward to finishing the season strongly and battling for the constructors championship with @Carcanon

Best of luck to the rest of you guys fighting for the driver's championship and I'll be cheering on Carcanon who's gonna have to fly the Force India flag solo.

Thanks @HoinkDoink for being a great coordinator this season!
This is very unlucky for you..
I'll try my best to finish strong for the both of us. Enjoyed the strategy and info we shared as a team!
We will need a rematch sometime in the future for the Team Championship!

• Friendly
Reactions: Nozza_95

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Will miss you @Nozza_95 :(

Hope to see you in the future, been a pleasure racing with you this season, thank you for being so awesome :)

• Friendly