PS4 - AOR PS4 F9 S16 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F9 S16 - Main Thread

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
You’ll have to apply through the sign up thread and they’ll place you accordingly. We’ve a full grid plus 3 reserves at the minute though.
As Limaro said we are full at moment with one of the best attendence rates in the league so it might be a while before you get in a race but there is no harm in signing up so the Co-ordinators can judge your pace. I'll tag @Jason007 so he is aware and hopefully he can get back to you soon! (y)

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
Fancy direct messaging me your settings for it
I'll happily post them here but I don't think it's worth you changing it lol.

My FFB is lower then the average due to a bug with my wheel. If I could run proper FFB I could go alot faster especialliy in the wet cause rn I can barely feel the car in the rain.

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
It's difficult to create new leagues once a season starts because then the new league is somewhat out of sync with the rest: Reduced number of races, total points available, etc.

No_Ideas

Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2018
Hey guys i will be unable to compete in F9 for the rest of the season. I have personal issues that will continue for the foreseeable future. Have a great season.

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hey guys i will be unable to compete in F9 for the rest of the season. I have personal issues that will continue for the foreseeable future. Have a great season.
Sorry to hear that. Hope to see yah join up next season mate!

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
With No_ideas retiring from the season, @MJ7 You have been promoted from reserve to active driver in the 2nd Haas seat.

DietzgLa2003

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
I will stop racing this season. I'm on a new school and I really have have to study a lot. If the races were earlier I could race but the end of the race is too late for me here in Germany.

I'm sorry and I wish you all good luck and fair racing for the rest of the season.

• Informative
Reactions: Jason007

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
I will stop racing this season. I'm on a new school and I really have have to study a lot. If the races were earlier I could race but the end of the race is too late for me here in Germany.

I'm sorry and I wish you all good luck and fair racing for the rest of the season.
Good luck on the studies, mate! Hope to see yah sign up for next season!

Reactions: DietzgLa2003