PS4 - AOR PS4 NA F1 League - Season 1 Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 NA F1 League - Season 1 Car and Number Selection Thread

zemoglis

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 28, 2018
1.HASS
2.Ferrari
3.Red bull
4.Mercedes
5.torro rosso

Number: #33, #42

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Preliminary placements done! Should you want to team up with someone specific, but another team is full, it is your responsibility to work out arrangements with those drivers/teams. If changes are made please let me know ASAP. Team/driver changes cannot be made after the start of Race 1 (unless certain situations arise) Please see notes below...

@Pxcam - Please provide another list of car numbers. Your first choice was taken and your second choice has been retired.
@Owen Walker @Marcus Moultrie @gordow3497 @BGilbert - All have been placed on random teams due to not providing a list by deadline. Please provide one ASAP.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the list.

Reactions: Mclarenman

BGilbert

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 27, 2018
Sorry, about that. My random team is fine with me. My number Choices:

1- 77
2 - 9
3- 83

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
I'd like to swap cars to be on same team with Zemoglis, if possible.
I managed to get both you and @zemoglis on the same team. So it didn't affect other drivers with higher selection places, you both will be in the Williams.
(No worries, it's faster than it's real-life counterpart)

Reactions: Mclarenman

Marcus Moultrie

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 29, 2015
Preliminary placements done! Should you want to team up with someone specific, but another team is full, it is your responsibility to work out arrangements with those drivers/teams. If changes are made please let me know ASAP. Team/driver changes cannot be made after the start of Race 1 (unless certain situations arise) Please see notes below...

@Pxcam - Please provide another list of car numbers. Your first choice was taken and your second choice has been retired.
@Owen Walker @Marcus Moultrie @gordow3497 @BGilbert - All have been placed on random teams due to not providing a list by deadline. Please provide one ASAP.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the list.
What car and number is still available? If the force india is available i can select that car whatever number is available. any number is fine with me.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
What car and number is still available? If the force india is available i can select that car whatever number is available. any number is fine with me.
Car selection was last week. You were assigned the Haas car since you never posted your preferred cars. If you scroll to the first post you can see what numbers have been chosen so far.