PS4 - AOR PS4 NA F1 League - Season 1 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 NA F1 League - Season 1 Main Thread

SamGamerOfficial

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2019
Driver Update

@gordow3497 has moved to a reserve driver. @Richard will be taking his seat in the Sauber. @RC7_NI moves to 1st reserve driver. @CF1_IMPOSTI @VitorH1108 @DDRownzYOU @S.PERROTTA @sold1ersix are all reserve drivers now.

Please new reserve drivers, respond to me here that you are still interested in being a reserve driver. Also, add me to your PSN friends. My psn is Seca___ ( that is 3 underscores). I will then add you to the group chat. If you do not add me to friends list you will not get an invite to race.
I want to be reserve driver please! And btw reserve driver does mean that we need to wait that someone quit to get his seat for full time? Is that right?! Thank you!

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
I want to be reserve driver please! And btw reserve driver does mean that we need to wait that someone quit to get his seat for full time? Is that right?! Thank you!
That is correct. However, several drivers would need to drop out for you to get a full time seat since we have a lot of reserves at the moment. I will move you too reserve driver as soon as we get a spot.

Reactions: AOR_SuperGirl

SamGamerOfficial

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2019
That is correct. However, several drivers would need to drop out for you to get a full time seat since we have a lot of reserves at the moment. I will move you too reserve driver as soon as we get a spot.
Ok thanks! Btw do you think that I can get a full time seat before the end of the current season? If not, can you put me on the full time driver list of the next season in March directly if it's obviously possible... Thanks for your comprehension and your respond! :)

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
mc_laren__f1 one under score between the c and l and 2 between the n and f1
Thats what I have. I sent you 2 requests so far. Can you add anyone else from the league?

Richard

Formula Karter
Oct 16, 2018
Thats what I have. I sent you 2 requests so far. Can you add anyone else from the league?
I sent requests to merlinMBS / caddiedamus/ kingofkings20010/

if I get in tonight for the race my mike will be turned off as my wife does some daycare and has some over night kids and my office where I have my ps4 is close to the bedrooms , and if I get to loud , well let say its not good...lol.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
@BGilbert @caddiedamus @
I sent requests to merlinMBS / caddiedamus/ kingofkings20010/

if I get in tonight for the race my mike will be turned off as my wife does some daycare and has some over night kids and my office where I have my ps4 is close to the bedrooms , and if I get to loud , well let say its not good...lol.
@BGilbert @caddiedamus @kingbrat20010 can any of you confirm you can add him?

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
YES, WHEN THE RACES WOULD BE? WHAT TIME?
Races are Sunday 8pm EST Time. SInce you are a reserve driver, you only get a seat when someone isnt going to make it. So be ready at race time just in case there is a no show.

theevilisback

Formula Karter
Sep 29, 2018
Hey @Seca question regarding next season. If we're active and what not with the league this season do we get a full time spot automagically next season with the exception of @diegozc1989 because he's worse than Hamilton when it comes to winning?

Also a thanks to you for running this and keeping everything going nice and smooth. I've been in your shoes and it's definitely a thankless job, but I think I can say for everyone in the league we appreciate what you're doing.

EDIT: What's going on with Superbowl Sunday?

PS: Can we move Diego to some league where people can compete with him? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: amessennator

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Hey @Seca question regarding next season. If we're active and what not with the league this season do we get a full time spot automagically next season with the exception of @diegozc1989 because he's worse than Hamilton when it comes to winning?

Also a thanks to you for running this and keeping everything going nice and smooth. I've been in your shoes and it's definitely a thankless job, but I think I can say for everyone in the league we appreciate what you're doing.

EDIT: What's going on with Superbowl Sunday?

PS: Can we move Diego to some league where people can compete with him? Thanks :)
Dude, I apologize. I completely didnt see this post.

Yes, if you complete this season, you get a spot for next season. You will still have to do sign up, but you get a spot.

Thanks.

Reactions: amessennator

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
DRIVER UPDATE:

@RC7_NI congrats, you get a full time seat in the Mercedes.

All reserves move up one on the list.

Please welcome @Adrilocdoc , @HART-Holleben and @fuzailm1 as our new reserves. Make sure you all have me on your PSN or you will miss an invite. Seca___ (3 _'s)

Reactions: RC7_NI