XB1 - AOR Radical - S1: R17/18 - Nurburgring Sprint - 21/5/2016 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR Radical - S1: R17/18 - Nurburgring Sprint - 21/5/2016

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Round 9 - Nurburgring Sprint
Radical Season 1

Event Information:
Date: Saturday 21st May 2016
Lobby opens: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:15pm (UK time)
Event format:

Race 1:

- Practice 15 Minutes [Not Mandatory]
- Qualifying: 10 Minutes
- Warmup: 5 Minutes
- Race: 21 Laps

Race 2:
- Qualifying: 10 mins (REVERSE GRID)
- Race: 14 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Fixed weather progression)
1 weather slot:
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information:
- Real time

Race 1:

- Practice time: 10:00
- Qualifying time: 10:00
- Race start time: 10:00
- Race finish time: 10:30

Race 2:
- Qualifying time: 15:00
- Race start time: 15:00
- Race finish time: 15:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:
Reactions: Finch

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Another awesome track hopefully I can get more podiums maybe first win if @SDL Lucky crashes.:D

• Funny
Reactions: Wizard

LuckyDog2000

F1 Test Driver
Mar 21, 2016
I don't know if I am able to make the race again, going to my grandmas house, don't know when I'm coming home, most likely won't make it, I'll keep you updated if I can

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard and Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
@AOR Neuville - Next time when one of your hilarious mates turn up to a party in a league race, tell them to leave. I don't want to have to argue with someone for half the race after I politely asked them to leave.

That second race was ruined because of the never-ending monotonous conversation that you and him were constantly continuing despite my attempts to cut it down. Nobody else in the party hardly said a thing, and had he not been there, the chatter would've been more focused on race... like it was in race 1.

Catch up with your bezzie mates whenever you like, not during a league race for the rest of the party to hear something you are solely interested in.

AOR Neuville

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2015
@AOR Neuville - Next time when one of your hilarious mates turn up to a party in a league race, tell them to leave. I don't want to have to argue with someone for half the race after I politely asked them to leave.

That second race was ruined because of the never-ending monotonous conversation that you and him were constantly continuing despite my attempts to cut it down. Nobody else in the party hardly said a thing, and had he not been there, the chatter would've been more focused on race... like it was in race 1.

Catch up with your bezzie mates whenever you like, not during a league race for the rest of the party to hear something you are solely interested in.
Wow you've got to be kidding, it's a league race on an Xbox. Why so serious?

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Wow you've got to be kidding, it's a league race on an Xbox. Why so serious?
Because it is supposed to be fun. Listening to you and your mate talk about stuff nobody is interested in does not help. I've had other people say they muted the chat/took their headsets off because of you two.

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
I didn't find a good setup for this car. I'm too slow.
For example at the start: The car is very very slow and in long straight I don't have a good speed.
Any advices?

Race1: 3th

I don't knwo what happened in front of me, however I saw cars in the pit and cars with damage.
Podium is a surprise

Race2: 6th
Very great battle with @StevieSQ (y)
Fighting for all the race! However without your huge damaged-car, no possibilities for me. ;)
I've noted this in the results: Me 7th and you Stevie 6th
Why? It's an error?

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I finished ahead you. I've noted ad the finish of the race this image, but I don't know why the game put me in last position :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:
I'll check the replay to double check. :p

• Useful
Reactions: Wizard

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
View attachment 8224

I can't remember now, I thought I overtook you?
I finished ahead you. I've noted ad the finish of the race this image, but I don't know why the game put me in last position :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:
Sometimes when 2 cars finish very close to each other the game swaps them over on the results for some reason, at least it does on PS4 so I assume its the same on Xbox. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard and Stevie

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Sometimes when 2 cars finish very close to each other the game swaps them over on the results for some reason, at least it does on PS4 so I assume its the same on Xbox. :)
I understand! Thank you for the info man ;)