Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Has anyone on the XB1 side requested to join the league using a racenet name of JPM87?

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Unknown names on PC:

SpeeDManiac

Last edited:

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
can someone just confirm you've got my request please :)

Johnny M #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
@Race Fanatic . Hi .Ive signed up on codies AOR link . But dont seem to be getting any conformation after clicking on the sign up box . Is this normal ? Thanks .;)

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
@Race Fanatic . Hi .Ive signed up on codies AOR link . But dont seem to be getting any conformation after clicking on the sign up box . Is this normal ? Thanks .;)
I think it's normal as someone need to accept you request to join, so I think you'll just have to wait until sb has done that. :)

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
@ZokyCRO Please can you request to join the PS4 league on the link above? Thanks :)

TRL Axeman

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 6, 2014
erm thought the whole point of 6 stages was so that they are all different so on monaco we are basicly doing 3 stages as there are 3 reverse ones.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
erm thought the whole point of 6 stages was so that they are all different so on monaco we are basicly doing 3 stages as there are 3 reverse ones.
These are the cards the game has dealt us. We will run entirely new stages next season, however.

• Informative
Reactions: TRL Axeman

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Main point was that each event wouldn't take as long to do. We then decided to do split it the way we did so we actually get completely fresh stages for the next season. Sorting it like this also means the stages are quite easy to learn. My guess is therefor that the less experienced ppl on the game will get it easier, meaning smaller gaps.

People can always have different opinions on this and that's okay, but how we did it is definitely thought out and believed to be a good way. :)

We are likely to do different stages each season so doing it as @TRL Axeman thinks is definitely a good option for the future and something we will consider. :)

TRL Axeman

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 6, 2014
Main point was that each event wouldn't take as long to do. We then decided to do split it the way we did so we actually get completely fresh stages for the next season. Sorting it like this also means the stages are quite easy to learn. My guess is therefor that the less experienced ppl on the game will get it easier, meaning smaller gaps.
makes sense. btw still cant believe how many people have signed up in such a short time

khayesthe3

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2016
lol at stage 6 in Monte Carlo... Night and rain, gg I'll see you guys as I am rolling down the cliff.