AOR Rally League - Round 1: Monte-Carlo | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally League - Round 1: Monte-Carlo

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Good question, probably not though as it's a bit too much work to do this for 90 players :p
What about codies? Could they improve The format of the times after all it is a multi format League. .overall stage times from all formats would be nice. Instead of jumping from link to link. ..ta ;)

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
What about codies? Could they improve The format of the times after all it is a multi format League. .overall stage times from all formats would be nice. Instead of jumping from link to link. ..ta ;)
well it's Codies so I doubt it :p

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
well it's Codies so I doubt it :p
Should be an overall stage Times tables from all formats. .They have all the stage times from all formats. .maybe it should be put to codies. .sure it wouldn't be to much of a problem for them to sort. .just an idea. .

Andoryu

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 8, 2016
Done my stages today. Pretty happy. One small token barrel roll but nothing else that majorly went wrong. And I pipped my teammate @RGT_Ayrton , which tells you more about how solid his driving has been compared to mine considering this is his first proper drive on the game!

• Winner
Reactions: RGT_Ayrton

ZokyCRO

Junior Karter
Dec 9, 2016
Finished Monaco today, well I am very disappointed with stage 3 and 4 because I made a total mess of that, lost the flow and ended up with slight damage on the car as well, and those were the stages I prepared the most unfortunately.

I barely managed to repair the car for stage 5 and 6 although I couldn't fix the radiator. Did a fairly decent runs in both stages but I think I played a bit to safe in stage 6 as it is very demanding. Anyway, having lots of fun with this and no restarts option makes it very interesting.

Can someone explain how does bonus points and penalty points work in the league? This is my first time competing in one so I don't know....

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
Can someone explain how does bonus points and penalty points work in the league? This is my first time competing in one so I don't know....
We wanted to avoid having bonus points, and so far the only way to get penalty points I think is to repair more than 30 minutes of your car

Reactions: ZokyCRO

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Finished Monaco today, well I am very disappointed with stage 3 and 4 because I made a total mess of that, lost the flow and ended up with slight damage on the car as well, and those were the stages I prepared the most unfortunately.

I barely managed to repair the car for stage 5 and 6 although I couldn't fix the radiator. Did a fairly decent runs in both stages but I think I played a bit to safe in stage 6 as it is very demanding. Anyway, having lots of fun with this and no restarts option makes it very interesting.

Still nearly a minute faster than me :D

RGT_Ayrton

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2016
Cheers @Andoryu

Really happy with how this went. There was one point where I practiced some parallel parking with a couple cars just outside a turn, but otherwise I was clean! :D

• Funny
Reactions: Andoryu

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Ive Finished my 1st ever LEAGUE Rally . 1st 3 stages were a nervy affair and found the pressure of getting decent competitive times down a worry early on . The last 2 stages were a hoot. But on stage 5 got a Hairpin all wrong at the end of the stage,and narrowly missed a Tree . . Stage 6 i eased off a bit as i didnt want to throw away the chance of scoring well ,for me and my Team FORD Motorsport . Ive just learnt the stages as the Rally has progressed . But getting more confident with Dirt Rally ,as not played that much since purchase .
Think i will finish 3rd overall with PS4 guys .And Hope at least For a Top 10 finish overall .
The pace is scary from the pace setters on various formats . Im hoping to improve as the season gets going . Some very fast guys out there .And have been amazed by times done on stages . Awsome stuff fellas . I will post my vid .When overall classification is completed .;):)

Last edited:

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015

Awsome pace in final 2 stages with a bit of damage i see . Impressive stuff . Well done on a good rally. Your stage 1 time blew me away . And had me wondering what id let myself in for . Impressive .. Dirt Rally Rocks ! :D:)

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Also .Good to see so many cods & mods competing in the LEAGUE . Should be fun for the rest of the season with a bit of friendly banter already showing on the threads .. Party time for me . So a Very Happy New Year To Everyone . :stig::stig::stig:;)

Reactions: DemoN

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Well I'm currently the fastest of anyone from F1 leagues, but it's evident that we all seem to have a similar pace limit so maybe we aren't natural rally drivers as much as some people. Just waiting for @Race Fanatic to finish and my claim to fame as the best F1 driver disappearing.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
DNF'ed in the very first round because the game 'crashed'.. Hopefully will get clean runs in Sweden

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well, I can only admit of being an idiot after leaving 2 stages to be done today...

I'm not "throwing up-hangovered" but definitely "wanna lie in my bed-hangovered"

Got thru the stages but obviously wasn't able to keep my previous pace, I'm happy with how it went looking at the situation tho. :)

Reactions: EpilepticToast

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
actually like in real rally the scandivaians (particualry finns) are dominating the leaderboard, even in virtual rallying they are strong, let's see if they will be bad at tarmac like IRL :p