AOR Rally League - Round 2: Sweden | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally League - Round 2: Sweden

How do you think round 1 went?

• Total voters

Ali Kidd

F1 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Mar 26, 2016
After a really messy start, sort of got it together after stage 2 but still had way too many spins for my liking. Anyway considering I went in almost completely blind to those stages I'll take it

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Tbh pretty dissappointed now if look into the leaderboard, could have been easiely in the top 10, thank god that tomorrow the next rally get's underway

• Agree
Reactions: RBOS_00

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Well that went better than expected .:eek::D
The first 3 stages were ok . But took many many Hours of Practice (all week,every day & night )! just to be sort of competitive . :stig: Its taken up all of my spare time and had No Time for anything else .
I tip toed round the last 3 stages . Because i wasnt prepared to put many more Hrs of Practice to learn the stages . Im pritty New to the game . So i will plod on and try to keep improving . Im still enjoying my Rally experience .But the Hrs I have been putting in has been ridiculous ,and a worry .And this Game has tested my well being and my patience throughout this last week.
But all good experience i know !
Greece Next ,but doubt i will have the time to practice and prepare , Its just taking me far too long to learn stages .As The competition has no Rest-bite between the next Rounds . . Dirt Rally Rocks ! :)

Banz

Reigning AOR Rally World Champion
Dec 8, 2016
Just finished the last 2 stages. Currently in 3rd, performance was good so i'm happy with that.:)
Great driving by @Banz and @EpilepticToast. Btw Banz your stage 5 time is quicker then the current PS4 record (y)
Thank you! It was a great battle! Also on that stage 5 I was really on the zone and it was over a second better than my last pb :)

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I now finished the event.

stage 5 was decent, had an annoying off on stage 6, didn't roll or anything but went over a snowbank and as it was very hard I was struggling to get over it and back to the road again. In the end I think I had quite big gaps both behind and front so it didn't really matter anyway. :)

Happy with what I got after it feeling like a struggle here. I think the Ford sends too much power to the front wheels, this really harms it in this low traction, tight corners event where getting the car turned in is difficult and takes time, meanwhilee the lancia for example can just be thrown into a corner. I imagine that it's just here this problem is big so I'm happy with the end result here and looking forward to the rest of the season. :)

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Stage 3 and 4 just completed. Stage 3 was very good. On the pace I needed and no errors really. Nice and careful. Stage 4 was so much ****ing fun. Loved it. Sloppy at times but it was a very good time. Spun across the line as well. At this moment, I'm on my way to a top 10, which was my target.

Right now, I'm a couple of seconds of @Mazy CZ (we seem to be pretty equal so far this season) so if I can pip him, that would be great ;)

Reactions: FOGGY #7

EpilepticToast

2-Time Reigning DiRT League Champion
Dec 11, 2016
Just finished the last 2 stages. Currently in 3rd, performance was good so i'm happy with that.:)
Great driving by @Banz and @EpilepticToast. Btw Banz your stage 5 time is quicker then the current PS4 record (y)
Thanks man, don't think I'll get a better result in the rest of the season, so well happy with how this round is currently shaping up:). I managed to get Xbox records in all 6 stages (although not as many players as ps4 + steam so leaderboard times are slower of course) but still just not enough in the end to catch the flying @Banz :jawdrop:, great drive!
If only I'd have known how much that stage 2 spin mistake would come back to haunt me in the circumstances of the overall timing :arghh:... but that's rallying of course! Sweden is brilliant, such a thrill to drive!
The Lancia does seem to be the best car of the three for carrying speed in the snow though, I must say.

Reactions: FOGGY #7 and Banz

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
I'm going to have to retire from the season. I tried redoing the league on and off the game and downloading the 'default' league, but I get the same error.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Rally Report

The round was won by @Banz who managed to finish ahead of @EpilepticToast by only a few seconds. Only a further few seconds behind came @Nico in 3rd who is staying as the championship leader.

This Rally the Lancia looked like the car with most drivers at the top where they also took the top 2 places. The first Subaru was in 3rd and the first Ford was back in 8th.

The strongest team here in Sweden was NoTo WRT with @EpilepticToast and @tha_Sup3rN0va who finished 2nd and 6th respectively. NoTo WRT also takes over the team championship lead from Ford Motorsport.

The drivers closest to each other were @Andoryu and @Nommie who were separated by only 0.066 seconds.
  • 78% of the drivers finished the rally
  • 3% of the drivers were unable to complete the rally
  • 19% of the drivers did not participate in the rally