AOR Rally League - Round 2: Sweden | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally League - Round 2: Sweden

How do you think round 1 went?

• Total voters

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
10th overall on the round that I hated so much and left loads of sweat over the last week so I'm preety happy about that.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
God sake, missed out on the top 10 again. I feel like Greece will be a weaker rally so I have to wait until Germany until I can hope for a top 10

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
10th overall on the round that I hated so much and left loads of sweat over the last week so I'm preety happy about that.
I can relate to sweating alot. .never really had that before with driving games.(not in winter )! .My central heating has been switched off all week when practicing. .
Just a shame my last 3 stages weren't as fast as my 1st 3. .I'd of finished in the top ten easy this rally. .Really peed off to finish 19th overall. .;)

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
God sake, missed out on the top 10 again. I feel like Greece will be a weaker rally so I have to wait until Germany until I can hope for a top 10
should imagine you will get a Top Ten finish this season NP. .Nice to see us Both up high on the Global leader-boards.But obviously it dont make a lot of difference when competing in A Rally.Im using your Times as a bench mark for me at current , which has been very Helpful for getting on the pace for these Rally‘s . :)