AOR Rally League - Round 4: Finland | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally League - Round 4: Finland

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
Thanks m8. .you posted some very good stage times on the Global Leaderboards. .I expect you to be on it for Rallye Deutschland. ;)
A whole other story when there is pressure involved :D After I hit the rock and lost a wheel in the beginning of stage 1 I lost over 1 minute and from there on I took it safe thru all the other 5 stages. Didn't want any more incidents.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
A whole other story when there is pressure involved :D After I hit the rock and lost a wheel in the beginning of stage 1 I lost over 1 minute and from there on I took it safe thru all the other 5 stages. Didn't want any more incidents.
Pressure is unbelievable. :eek: A new experience for me. .I'm learning to steady myself a bit more. .for stages. .:cool: concentration levels are Riddiculously High for Rallying. .Nothing like DTM eh! ;):)

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Rally Finland. .lovely Scandinavian flick at stage 4 I think.:D .

Reactions: Nico

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
My favorite rally by far on this game. Have mostly used the newer cars here, so had a few difficulties during practice with the subaru. :whistle:
This thing jumps like an elephant, so had to take it nice and easy over the biggest jumps.
Did not expect to win by this much, but i guess a cautious approach to the stages pays off in the end.

Reactions: EpilepticToast

Banz

Reigning AOR Rally World Champion
Dec 8, 2016
@DiRT Coordinator Hey @Colonthedestroyer actually finished he did not dnf :D (unless there were some other reason to dnf?). Spotted that while testing the bot. He finished with time of 30:06.625 which ranks him to 42th. It doesn't matter the points at all but just wanted to point that out. :angelic: