AOR Rally League - Round 5: Germany | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally League - Round 5: Germany

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
@RBOS_00 Can you please change The Great Britain to ENGLAND in the points & Tables please. .Thanks. .:);)

• Informative
Reactions: RBOS_00

Laakso

AOR PC F1 Split 2 & AC Porsche & AEC LMP Champion
Sep 23, 2016
Sorry guys i dont have time to do germany rally its been so busy couple weeks i try to find time to do the next rally

• Informative

EpilepticToast

2-Time Reigning DiRT League Champion
Dec 11, 2016
Well that went pretty badly. The Lancia was a complete pig here and I found myself constantly off pace when rushing to finish in time earlier. Germany confirmed as my least favourite location at least with this car anyway. Lots of very quick times, well done to all finishers. Hope Wales goes better than this...

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Another round, another round won by @Nico ;). In 2nd and 3rd place we got @Sisuvoima10 and @VBR Hayasa respectively who both made their podium debut!

This round was dominated by Subaru who got the top 3 places. The first Lancia was in 4th and the first Ford was in 6th.

The strongest team this time around was actually a new team with 2 new drivers. It was PSRC 1 in Subarus with @RC Benkiwi85 and @RCFloOm who came in 5th and 9th respectively.

The closest drivers were @KraXz and @SexyDino and they were only separated by 0.034 seconds! :)
  • 70% of the drivers finished the rally! (A good improvement from the previous round)

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Loved this one ,:)and the only tarmac Rally .Rallye Deutschland .:wideyed:
Let myself down in stage 1 & 6..but with a few near misses the Rally went pritty well.
Scary pace though from the guys up front :stig::stig:
Bit disappointed to be outside the top Ten. .But a good learning curve for me to improve as I get to grips with DiRT RALLY & the mega quick guys around me. .Who mostly dominate the Global Leaderboards :stig: when I arrive at stages for practice. .So suppose 12th is a good Result for me ;)
Congrats to podium. :):stig::stig::stig::eek: Awsome Pace guys! ;)
My Rally! Any Tips from the Pros would be cool! Well done on everyone who started the Rally & finished ;):) Well done also to my Team Mate @ford Motorsport. for another Rock solid performance. @Race Fanatic .

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Finished all the stages the Lancia is absolutely diabolical at Germany every singe time I touched the brake pedal or turned the wheel the car tried to kill me so I was by far the slowest of the PS4 times.

If @Erti147 doesnt beat me here he never will. ;)
I enjoyed this rally but I also didn't brake early enough many many times and hit a few rocks - I perfected all the hay bale chicanes though ;)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Winner

EpilepticToast

2-Time Reigning DiRT League Champion
Dec 11, 2016
Another impressive victory in any conditions for @Nico (y), well done to you and @Sisuvoima10 as well in p2. Also massive congratulations especially to @VBR Hayasa who ended my winning streak on the XB1 side of things with a stunning performance here in the Subaru, incredible pace man :wideyed:

Reactions: Nico and VBR Hayasa

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
We are the worst. We are the epitome of the attitude of "scrap the practice and lets go for it"