AOR Rally League - Season 3 Announcement! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally League - Season 3 Announcement!

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
From next season and onwards we are planning an entirely different thing. We are in the process of making a tiered rally system and that is something that you all will enjoy. With that said there is a few things that are important about that.

Firstly the top tier will be managed by Team Leaders. These leaders are the people that will decide who is going to race in their team. Their pick will be limited though through our license system. To be in the top tier you must have a AOR Rally Super License which you will optain by matching some requirements. These will be published once we make some modifications to them. (these are however likely to be based at participation and results)

Secondly there will be official AOR Teams! AOR is a competitive league and we are here to win it too obviously. We will also have teams to secure that it will be a competitive league and make sure some particular drivers that we feel deserve it will make themselves into the top tier.

For those not filling the criterias of a super licence we will have a second tier that anyone can join. This tier is likely to be a lot bigger than tier 1 and this is also the place where new drivers will have to show what they can do before potentially moving up to the top tier. This means that tier 2 will still be a very competitive league full of quick people.

We've now posted the criterias of a super licence for season 3 which you can find HERE.

What we also want to announce for season 3 is that we will implement some kind of wildcard system. This means that the team leaders have got the option to bring in tier 2 drivers to drive in certain events. At the moment we're looking at 2 wildcards / team / season but nothing officially confirmed yet.

The criterias of a wild card is also being discussed but is likely to be a lot more lenient than a super license.

Last edited by a moderator:

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
maybe as a little thing you could make the tier racing in different classes like in real rally where we have WRC,WRC2......

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
Sounds cool, I hope I can get super license! Since the highest league is basically going to be invite only I think it should have longer rally's. Maybe 10 or 12 stages?

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Awesome! Just editing my highlights from sweden, safe to say im a noob but still really enjoyed it, never had more fun doing 3 point turns!

Reactions: RBOS_00 and Marthyn

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
We've now posted the criterias of a super licence for season 3 which you can find HERE.

What we also want to announce for season 3 is that we will implement some kind of wildcard system. This means that the team leaders have got the option to bring in tier 2 drivers to drive in certain events. At the moment we're looking at 2 wildcards / team / season but nothing officially confirmed yet.

The criterias of a wild card is also being discussed but is likely to be a lot more lenient than a super license.

Reactions: The Genius

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
I'm pretty positive I will get my super license. Then I just need to get picked by a team :). Anyways, sounds dope, keep up the good work.

Reactions: The Genius

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
UPDATE REGARDING NEXT SEASON HERE!