XB1 - AOR RallyCross Leagues Season 1 Sign Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR RallyCross Leagues Season 1 Sign Up Thread

Jarmin

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 14, 2017
I think I will join you as I believe my rallycross car I have is a Ford Focus if that is okay :)

Original96

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 6, 2016
I happy to join anyone if it means changing car just let me know which car im using

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
I'm happy to team up with anyone as long I can still stay in the same car I chose, makes it more interesting when you're in teams in my opinion
So who wants to join me in the Ford Focus and team up?

Also, to anyone who hasn't got a team yet do you want me to randomly put you with someone in the same car, or maybe you guys can pick someone? With lots of teams it should make the season a lot more interesting :stig::stig:

@Danglyciano @TheIceberg @iBluffA @JordanMcGonigal @Da4thSuspect@Hayden_430 @x Shuffle @Original96 @RC xTr3m @kameron davey @Joshua Germany @Jarmin @Def @VBR Swift

Reactions: iBluffA

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
So who wants to join me in the Ford Focus and team up?

Also, to anyone who hasn't got a team yet do you want me to randomly put you with someone in the same car, or maybe you guys can pick someone? With lots of teams it should make the season a lot more interesting :stig::stig:
I agree @EP3 Murphy, unless anyone is opposed I think we should have as many teams as possible to make the team championship more interesting.

• Agree
Reactions: iBluffA and Murphy

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
is there much difference in the cars? stats say all are equal bar the Seat which would be slower and the mini would be a bit better. is this the case?

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
I've only found that its the actual feel of the cars which is different which is why I picked the Focus. Suits my driving style better than the rest.

• Agree
Reactions: iBluffA

AceofAces34

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 30, 2017
Do you understand the league regulations: yes
Gamertag: AceofAces34
Nationality: United States

Would you like to be an Officiator?: no
Car selection: Peugeot 208
Speedtest result: ping: 13 Download: 30.73 Upload: 13.32