XB1 - AOR RallyCross Round 1 - Montalegre [04/07/2017 - 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR RallyCross Round 1 - Montalegre [04/07/2017 - 8PM UK Time]

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
Round 1 - Montalegre
AOR RallyCross Season 1

round1.png

Round Information:
Date:
Tuesday 4th July
Heat Announcement: 6PM BST
Round Start: 8PM BST

Please ensure that you are online for the duration of the round, and awaiting a lobby invite from your lobby host and/or race officiator at 8PM BST. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look HERE.

No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread at least 3 hours before the announcement of the heats and round schedule. Note the rules of participation HERE.

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Calendar

Not available
@Knopels

@Hayden_430
@JordanMcGonigal

Stream Link:
www.twitch.tv/matt212gaming
www.youtube.com/c/matt212gaming

Last edited:

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
Hey guys. Get ready for the first race of the new Rallycross season on AOR.
If you are unable to make an event either contact @Da4thSuspect or myself to let us know. On a side note cars that you own in the game with upgrades will be allowed as there is no way we can regulate this in the game.
Make sure you have a read through the rules before competing and are online before 8pm to join the lobby you are allocated to in the schedule. Lastly.....enjoy some fun sideways action this season of Rallycross :woot:

@Danglyciano @TheIceberg @iBluffA @Edd1e360 @Sean @JordanMcGonigal @Knopels @Dentus @Da4thSuspect @Hayden_430 @x Shuffle @Original96 @RC xTr3m @kameron davey @Joshua Germany @Jarmin @Def @VBR Swift

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
It would be a good idea for everyone to have their DVR set to record 5 minutes. As these races are very short it means you can complete you're race and record at the end if there are any incidents. If possible could everyone try to record their races. These races are very close and hectic so they may be helpful in deciding the outcome for the stewards. There will also be a Media Thread for all of you're mega saves, passes and crashes over the season :happy:

Jarmin

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 14, 2017
I can't wait for this , I'm not very good but it enjoyable with you guys

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
i'll stream my races when i eventually get to race!

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
Just ran a few practice laps, seems a fun little track.

Not ran any online rallycross as of yet though so that will no doubt be my downfall.

(If anyone's worried about not having the upgraded cars, you can just rent one. They have all the A parts installed by default. That's what I'll be using.)

iBluffA

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 18, 2015
A small concern, I know there are in game penalties which helps alot but I have noticed it can be quite lenient. Especially with this track alot of time can be gained on the joker exit if you ignore the bollards. Just a heads up.

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
No idea...spending so much time sorting it out I haven't done much.lol

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Just a reminder to make sure you aren't using any assists which you shouldn't be. Anyone caught using launch control will be given an instant 5 second penalty added to their race time.

Jarmin

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 14, 2017
my wheel wasnt connected for the first lap of our race what a nightmare :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1499197395][/DOUBLEPOST]was there not meant to be 2 heats we all race in ???