XB1 - AOR RallyCross Round 1 - Montalegre [04/07/2017 - 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR RallyCross Round 1 - Montalegre [04/07/2017 - 8PM UK Time]

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
Preliminary results guys.....take them with a pinch of salt....they're not totally accurate. Just quickly done them this morning.

Official ones will be done in the next day or so
View attachment 24709
Yeah don't worry, everything is fine because now we atleast have our timings and we can help you too with sorting these points out

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
although i didnt get to race last night i really like the format for all this and apart from a few teething problems i think its started out great especailly with @matt212 streaming all this too!

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
As I said, official results available soon. You're points system is incorrect @TheIceberg and the proper results will be done to thousandths of a second.

Please be patient.

EDIT: Actually you're points don't seem far away

Last edited:

Danglyciano

Pro Karter
Jun 14, 2017
i have a question or two. how did aceofaces34 start ahead of me in the final when he finished behind me in the semi? and does anybody have footage of the final as i missed the first 30 seconds of the final from my dvr.

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
Will need footage of the final to see....did everyone finish in the correct order in the Final warm-up? @matt212 should be able to help with footage of the final

Danglyciano

Pro Karter
Jun 14, 2017
Will need footage of the final to see....did everyone finish in the correct order in the Final warm-up? @matt212 should be able to help with footage of the final
according to the the post here https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/round-1-montalegre-schedule-thread.22906/
i was to start second and aceofaces34 was to start 3rd. he wudnt let me past on the warm up. and he ended up tagging me into the first corner of the final which spun me around. i cant say for sure what happened as i cant see clearly in the footage.

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Pretty sure i caught all the action you would of needed on the stream its available to view on twitch :)

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
@Danglyciano
Yes, we're trying are best to keep as close to the way WRX has it. There will always be a few issues with the start of a new league but we will get them ironed out over the next week.

Will try to keep to the schedule time-frame as close as possible and make sure that everyone is seeded properly and in their correct positions.

My brain is in overload here at the moment.lol.

Danglyciano

Pro Karter
Jun 14, 2017
rallyx.png
i understand its all new. if u want help i can do that. this is how the points and semis should have be

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Murphy

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
i understand its all new. if u want help i can do that. this is how the points and semis should have be
Thats a lot of numbers.lol. With the spreadsheet failing last night it was a bit of a disaster....hence the long wait/confusion..... but its all cool now. Cheers

Danglyciano

Pro Karter
Jun 14, 2017
yeah. points are given to depending on the finishing position of each heat rather than add the times together. and for the final its due to finishing position not time i.e the two winners of the semis start on the front row, the runner up start on the second row and 3rd place starts on the back row. ill b happy to help out in future.

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
When I have the Results finished it will all become clear, just waiting on a few edits from admins. The way our heats work is a bit different but this is only due to the scale of work involved on the night. If we were to do it identical we would all be online playing into the early hours of the morning.

I found it very difficult to race last night as I was so worried about getting everything right and never really found my groove. I was about 1.5secs slower a lap in my races than when practicing. Lydden Hill next week should be a bit more relaxed for me and push you guys harder. :stig::stig::stig:

Reactions: iBluffA

iBluffA

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 18, 2015
It was good fun even with the technical issues, think you guys did a great job getting things sorted! Shame about my semi felt I could have made it through but traffic in the joker ended with me facing the wrong way. Looking forward to round 2 now!

Reactions: Murphy

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
Really enjoyed the racing last night, once the the problems with the lobbies/spreadsheets were sorted it was pretty smooth stuff.

Heat 1 I had the worst start to a championship ever by binning it into the gravel turn 1. Slowly caught up to @RC xTr3m and got quite lucky he made an error at the final corner on the final lap and I just nicked the win by inches. Heat 2 I had a poor start position, but set up a move on @Danglyciano into turn 1 a few laps in and put in a few laps to jump into the lead once everyone jokered. Semi 1 was relatively straight forwards, bit spicy into turn 1 but once that was out of the way I kept out of trouble, same for the Final really, just kept it clean once the start was done with.

Pace was good beforehand when I ran a few practice laps, not expecting to do as well at Lydden but I'll take those results considering I'd not done an online RX race before yesterday's racing!

Last edited:
Reactions: iBluffA

AceofAces34

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 30, 2017
wait, im sorry, i wasnt aware of what the warm up was (because i didnt even know the race was that day, which was my fault, i didnt expect the league to start this quickly) so i just treated it like a race, so im sorry but now i know, so ill take some form of penalty if you guys think i should take one (again, all my fault, sry). but also in the final i was squeezed in between two cars and before i knew it i was staring at someone elses hood for what felt like 15 hours, but i wouldnt say it was anyones fault

Last edited: