XB1 - AOR RallyCross Round 2 - Lydden Hill [11/07/2017 - 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR RallyCross Round 2 - Lydden Hill [11/07/2017 - 8PM UK Time]

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
Round 2 - Lydden Hill
AOR RallyCross Season 1

Round Information:
Date:
Tuesday 11th July
Heat Announcement: 6PM BST
Round Start: 8PM BST

Please ensure that you are online for the duration of the round, and awaiting a lobby invite from your lobby host and/or race officiator at 8PM BST. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look HERE.

No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread at least 3 hours before the announcement of the heats and round schedule. Note the rules of participation HERE.

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Calendar

Not Available:

@Hayden_430
@Original96

Last edited:

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
Hoping for a good finish here:stig::stig:. This is probably one of my stronger tracks, but anything can happen with the Joker here Have lost a few wheels in it from pushing too hard on the exit :nailbiting:

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
i lovee the lasst right corner here! Have raced people online and was able to go round the outside of someone on the last lap to win the race! its a shame i cant race this round but i'd say its one of my strongest tracks!

AceofAces34

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 30, 2017
im def looking for a podium even though im pretty weak at this track. ive been practicing the joker non stop cause its soo easy to lose way too much time there

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Hey guys atm its looking unlikely that i'll be able to commentate tommorow, to cut a long story short if stuck in austria right now after a cancelled flight, im gonna have to hop my way across Europe back to the UK tommorow and im gonna be massively tired, hopefully you understand, as for now treat it as i wont be around unless i say otherwise :/

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Looking forward to it! Will try to finish without too much damage :rofl:

Reactions: Murphy

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
So for tonight guys can you remember if you get through to the semi's or final that the 2 lap warm is to finish in the correct grid order. Grid orders will be available in the schedule thread before the race.

Schedule thread will be posted just before 6pm this evening with heat 1 placements.
Cheers and good luck tonight (y)

• Informative
Reactions: Iceberg

Edd1e360

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2017
im here, altho my chief engineer is pissed still and cannot tune above 35 difficulty so seems im driving default setup :p

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
I will infact stream tonight, hopefully it runs smoothly as i may fall asleep before the end if it goes for nearly 3 hours again ;) :p

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
I will infact stream tonight, hopefully it runs smoothly as i may fall asleep before the end if it goes for nearly 3 hours again ;) :p
Will run like a well oiled machine tonight (y).
Going to have live timings in the schedule thread tonight also for you.

Reactions: EVR Matt212