XB1 - AOR RallyCross Round 3 - Hell [18/07/2017 - 8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR RallyCross Round 3 - Hell [18/07/2017 - 8PM UK Time

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
Round 3 - Hell
AOR RallyCross Season 1

round3.png

Round Information:
Date:
Tuesday 18th July
Heat Announcement: 6PM BST
Round Start: 8PM BST

Please ensure that you are online for the duration of the round, and awaiting a lobby invite from your lobby host and/or race officiator at 8PM BST. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look HERE.

No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread at least 3 hours before the announcement of the heats and round schedule. Note the rules of participation HERE.

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Calendar

Not Available:
@Sean
@Joshua Suttill
@Hayden_430
@VBR Swift

Last edited:

Edd1e360

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2017
Im really sorry for redponding late, bur im stuck at work an cant make in time for tonights race :cry: and i Will miss next week also.

• Informative
Reactions: Da4thSuspect

Jarmin

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 14, 2017
Would anyone be kind enough to share there set up or set up tips for this race :) many thanks :D

James / Infiniti

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2016
Shame i got taken out in Semi Final 2 by someone twice in the same lap. I definitely think I could of made it into the final if it hadn't been for the stupid divebomb putting me in the wall. Pretty sure @TheIceberg got taken out by them as well. It wasn't even a decent overtake attempt. They literally used us as brakes and slammed us into the wall.

Jarmin

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 14, 2017
@EP3 Murphy I think the penalty I got was harsh, I feel like I was along side him and he turned into me because I take a completely different line than he does, Iwill upload my clip for you to decide but I didn't make intentional contact or use @TheIceberg as a brake :(

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
Well the final got completely obliterated at turn 1, luckily I avoided it all as the pole man!

Pleased to recover to the win after a poor opening heat where it just all went wrong really.

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
We cannot discuss this matter in here @Jarmin

If you feel the penalty was unjust you can open a stewards inquiry where it can be discussed at length.
Cheers

Jarmin

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 14, 2017
@EP3 Murphy that is my view of the incident, if anyone can advise if I was too aggressive please do as I am very new to dirt 4 and don't properly understand the rules but I thought this was a ligitimate move and as said above i feel like I got alongside and that we just take different lines through the bends, if you watch in all the laps i go slow and hug the inside of corners and I felt icebergs turned into me?
[DOUBLEPOST=1500411477][/DOUBLEPOST]oops sorry will do, Congratulations shuffle on your win bud ! and well done again everyone who organises!

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
Well...
Heat 1 was good, could have been better on the time, made a couple of little mistakes, but I was still happy with P4 overall.

Heat 2 of course was much harder, it was a very fast and competetive grid and a little crash with @James / Infiniti didn't helped my time aswell

Semi-Final I was very happy with that race, everything did go smooth, had a bit of a close battle with @EP3 Murphy. Was very happy to make it into the final!

Final My intentions on Lap 1 was to go into the Joker Lap right at the start, sadly @AceofAces34 infront of me, had a little moment and blocked my way into the Joker Lap. I crashed into the side of him and was forced to take the first turn.
On lap 2, pretty much the same happend again, I wanted to Joker and @AceofAces34 infront, spun and I had nowhere to go and crashed into him. After a full spin I was able to continue though, which was not going to happend for @AceofAces34, sadly. Very much badluck in that race!

Still I am happy that I made it into the final and I had great fun today!
@matt212 made a brilliant job with the stream again today, it's really cool that this is a thing and it's making this league one of the best leagues in AOR, imo! (y)

Looking forward to see you out on track again!