XB1 - AOR RallyCross Round 4 - Holjes [25/07/2017 - 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR RallyCross Round 4 - Holjes [25/07/2017 - 8PM UK Time]

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
Round 4 - Holjes
AOR RallyCross Season 1

round4.png

Round Information:
Date:
Tuesday 25th July
Heat Announcement: 6PM BST
Round Start: 8PM BST

Please ensure that you are online for the duration of the round, and awaiting a lobby invite from your lobby host and/or race officiator at 8PM BST. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look HERE.

No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread at least 3 hours before the announcement of the heats and round schedule. Note the rules of participation HERE.

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Calendar

Not Available:

@Edd1e360

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
I'm back for this race!! and will be out most probably after the heats :(

• Informative
Reactions: Murphy

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
It's like a ghost town in here. Bit of a difference between this and the GT3 threads eh @Def

Think we're going to have to get you signed up @Wizard for next season and get a bit of banter goin :hilarious:

• Funny
Reactions: Def and Wizard

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
It's like a ghost town in here. Bit of a difference between this and the GT3 threads eh @Def

Think we're going to have to get you signed up @Wizard for next season and get a bit of banter goin :hilarious:
I don't touch a rally game form Colin McRae :D
Maybe I will return with PCars2 ;)

Danglyciano

Pro Karter
Jun 14, 2017
Im having issues with my internet. So wont b able to race as i will b lagging about and ruining other peoples races. Sorry for the late notice

• Informative

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Really sorry guys somethings come up and i wont be able to commentate, good luck to all though and i should be back for the finale week :)

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
Schedule has changed a bit due to some guys being unavailable so have another look at schedule to see if you're heat has changed (y)

Jarmin

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 14, 2017
Really looking forward to tonight , can't wait , hopefully we don't have those dodgy stewards again :banghead: @matt212 such a shame you can't commentate tonight it really adds to the event!

Sean

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2015
Just so nobody gets confused, my gamertag is now AOR Kvyat...