XB1 - AOR RallyCross Round 5 - Lohéac [01/08/2017 - 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR RallyCross Round 5 - Lohéac [01/08/2017 - 8PM UK Time]

Olliverhagstrom

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 20, 2016
Can't make the race tonight, got stuck at work been working like crazy and didn't realise i had this until now, so sorry for the late announcement

• Informative
Reactions: Iceberg

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
When I was reversing along with three wheels in my second heat, I thought to myself, "Well, this is the end."

Just squeezed into the semi finals and rocketed off the line in SF2 meaning I got through to the final. A couple of times I had the chance to launch one up the inside in the final, but I thought after Heat 2, it was best to take the points and the championship! (I did win right? I realised tonight that I've got zero understanding of the points system, during the race night and also for the full standings lol)

Congrats to @kameron davey on the win tonight and also to @RC xTr3m who must have sent me about 50 messages apologising after the second heat crash haha!

Reactions: Da4thSuspect

RC xTr3m

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2016
When I was reversing along with three wheels in my second heat, I thought to myself, "Well, this is the end."

Just squeezed into the semi finals and rocketed off the line in SF2 meaning I got through to the final. A couple of times I had the chance to launch one up the inside in the final, but I thought after Heat 2, it was best to take the points and the championship! (I did win right? I realised tonight that I've got zero understanding of the points system, during the race night and also for the full standings lol)

Congrats to @kameron davey on the win tonight and also to @RC xTr3m who must have sent me about 50 messages apologising after the second heat crash haha!
Sorry for message box. >< Congrats for your title ! And @kameron davey and I takes the team championship !

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016

@Da4thSuspect @TheIceberg @EP3 Murphy I'm sure will be able to confirm, but I'm 99% sure you have won. In that instance, would you want your description changed to be XB1 Champion? Just asking because you have a custom one already ;)

• Agree
Reactions: RC xTr3m