PS4 - AOR S16 PS4 A3 League - Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S16 PS4 A3 League - Car and Number Selection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
1. Renault
2. Toro Rosso
3. Haas
4. Sauber
5. Mercedes

1.#28
2.#92
3.#23

And if possible I'd like to have Szmitski as my teammate.
1. Renault
2. Toro Rosso
3. Haas
4. Sauber
5. Mercedes

Race number

I also would like if possible to be Samuel's teammate thank :)
I will do my best but if someone picks the 2nd seat in a Renault before your pick. Then i am sorry mate

Samuel_Soares

S16 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Sep 5, 2018
Not to worry. That's not a problem buddy but as long you use a minimum of 1 assist on race day
I just noticed that the number 28 is taken which it wasn't last year so I have to go with 92 if it's still available.

Owneole97

2-time AOR PS4 F1 Assist League Champion
Aug 19, 2018
Not to worry. That's not a problem buddy but as long you use a minimum of 1 assist on race day

Can i get some clearance on what is allowed and whats not? I thought medium TC was a minimum? In the evaluation race i had Medium Tc and no racing line. What is allowed and whats not?

Im Norwegian btw :)

Reactions: jonnerlfc

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Can i get some clearance on what is allowed and whats not? I thought medium TC was a minimum? In the evaluation race i had Medium Tc and no racing line. What is allowed and whats not? Im Norwegian btw :)
Go and have a read in the League Information
When will teams be anounced ? Not sure if Ive not read it somewhere lol
As soon as all the drivers have picked a car and number buddy

Owneole97

2-time AOR PS4 F1 Assist League Champion
Aug 19, 2018
After reading the rules, i still cant make out if you are supposed to use Medium TC or if you can use full.. Im gonna assume that we can use full then. Apart from that everything seems clear.

Sorry for asking so much, but im kinda new and just want to get everything straight :p

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
After reading the rules, i still cant make out if you are supposed to use Medium TC or if you can use full.. Im gonna assume that we can use full then. Apart from that everything seems clear.

Sorry for asking so much, but im kinda new and just want to get everything straight :p
Awesome for reading the rules. You can use Full or medium TC, buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.