PS4 - AOR S16 PS4 A3 League - Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S16 PS4 A3 League - Car and Number Selection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
After reading the rules, i still cant make out if you are supposed to use Medium TC or if you can use full.. Im gonna assume that we can use full then. Apart from that everything seems clear.

Sorry for asking so much, but im kinda new and just want to get everything straight :p
Awesome for reading the rules. You can use Full or medium TC, buddy.
I will also give everyone a rundown on Saturday or Sunday morning in the main chat.

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Note: If you have not posted your preferred cars and numbers by Thursday at 20:00 (UK time), you will lose your spot in the priority order.
Message to all driver who haven’t picked there car. Just todo I thinck that is @Dxmo.

I will update tonight after my GT3 Race tonight that starts at 8:00 GMT :)

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
All the other 12 drivers are in a team lads. If you like to team up with each other then you can change your seat to the car you will both like. if not and when the sign-ups open again you will have a new driver when someone comes into A3. @Lewis Young & @Szmitski

Reactions: fxruppert

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Ok Drivers. Thank you for who picked their car and your seat has now been updated to your car for the season ahead.
I have rolled down the list and gave your best option. If it was taken I have given you the 2nd choice then 3rd choice and so on.

14 drivers have picked. 1 driver has not but @Dxmo You have been seated into a car from @AOR Gizmo. Take a look at the main or here to see what car you are in.

Tremenator

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 24, 2018
As there is only Haas and Williams left my preferred order is:

1. Haas
2. Williams

For the car number, my priority would be:

Status
Not open for further replies.