PS4 - AOR S16 PS4 A3 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S16 PS4 A3 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
AOR PS4 A3 League - Season 16
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Reactions: Szmitski

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
My name is Paul Clist but friends and family call me Gizmo. I am 25 years old with a huge passion for motorsports and most various games on the PlayStation platform. I am currently building a YouTube motorsport channel for all of my online community races from AOR and some other various games along the way. I use the Logitech Driving Force G29 Racing Wheel & Shifter Bundle and the GT Omega Pro Racing Simulator Professional with the RS6 Seat.

I was racing on F1 2017 with AOR for season 14 on Xbox One and season 15 was on the PlayStation. They were both in the Assist League 2 and guess what. I am back for season 16 and more seasons to come I'm sure. I also race in AOR with more games like Project cars with GT3, Touring Car, IndyCar, Ginetta GT5, Endurance League that is just around to start. I am thinking of starting to race in the AOR Assetto Corsa when season 4 sign up launch. With all that I am also in Dirt 4 rally leagues but having a rest from the rally at this very moment.

I am expecting to be 10th place and above for all of the races. I am also hoping to achieve 6th place in the league overall.

Reactions: Szmitski

ModernNuke3

Junior Karter
Sep 17, 2018
Hello fellow A3 drivers, I’m Liam from Sheffield UK.

Session 16 is going to be my first season racing on AOR. I did have the chance to race with a few of you last Sunday when we raced on the Bahrain social.

I will be using a controller for this season.

My aim for this season is to improve each race and to finish in the points. If I can finish on the podium that will be a added achievement.

Looking forward to a good season, see you on the track.

Realm

Junior Karter
Sep 5, 2018
1. Who are you?
I'm Tobias, 17 y/o and British. Been playing the F1 games since 2010 and wanted to do this kinda thing for a while now so I figured now was the right time. I'm playing using the PS4 controller.

Absolutely none! This is the first time I've participated in anything like this.

Given my answer to question 2, I'm setting the bar low for myself. I just want to acclimatise to league racing culture this year, so my aim is to participate in and finish every race this season. Apart from that I'm just looking to genuinely enjoy myself in this new activity.

Lewis Young

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys, my names Lewis Young, I’m 19 years old and I’m Scottish. I’ll be using a standard PS4 controller for this season.

I raced in season 15 with a few people from this league, finishing 3rd overall in the A2 championship standings.

I’m hoping for some good races between everyone this season. I’m happy to just score points in races, regardless of where I finish. Championship standings, hopefully a top 5 finish, but I think that will be very difficult.

Good luck this year guys, I really can’t wait to start racing with yous!

tomo8

Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm Tom, 24 years old from the UK. I race with a Logitech G29.

This is my first league having only played the previous F1 game before F1 2018.

I'm just looking to have a bit of fun, get in some good battles and improve. I'm hoping to achieve as few DNF's as possible, improve my consistency, and perhaps score a few points here and there.

Looking forward to it!

Szmitski

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2018
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) Hi A3 racers my name is Andrew Szmit from Newcastle under Lyme England I'm 27 years old and I will be using pad for a few months of this league if not all as I'm poor and can't a ford a wheel and rig yet :p

2. What's your previous league racing experience? I have no league racing experience as I only bought the ps4 for this league tbh haha I have played F1 games in past but last game was F1 2014 and never went online
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I expect I will finish around mid pack if not a little lower I am hoping to win it but then ant we all hoping that haha I would be more than happy to take a podium even if it is by a crash or something haha but more than anything I don't want to crash into anyone and would like to get better at fast laps qualy as I don't feel my pace is to bad tbh haha

Reactions: Farewell AOR

DerAmberger_GER

Pro Karter
Aug 13, 2017
1. Who are you?

Hi, my name's Dennis and I'm from Germany. Currently I'm 18 years old, but I'm turning 19 on Thursday or the 4th October. I'm using a Thrustmaster T-GT mounted on a slightly broken Gran Turismo Playseat, a 49" 4k Medion TV and a self mounted phone holder for a Dashboard App.

I was in a relatively big GT6 time trial league, racing more or less successful, but decided to stop that after a few years because of some personal reason. Since then I thought about racing in S14 but didn't at the end due to not enough time.

Scoring some points and maybe a podium would be really cool. But realistically just want to end as much races as possible.

Andengj

Pro Karter
Oct 1, 2018
1:Who are you?

Hi everyone im Andreas and im from the small country of Sweden.
Im 20 years old and im racing with a PS4 controller.

2: What’s your previous league racing experience?

Havent had any at all, so im new to this. Played f1 2011, 2017 and now 2018. Im excited to get to work and see where I end up versus the rest of you guys!

3: What are you expecting & hoping to achieve for this season?

Im hoping for a fair season and an unpredictable one where peoples strength and weaknesses we can all call out and help eachother improve on!
Im expecting myself to be as clean driver as possible and maybe score some points.

Cheers!

CommandoVice

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 1, 2018
Guys I'm paul vice, literally just started online racing this year as prep to learn some tracks as i race for Jaguar in British GT. 35 Years old from exeter, and i have no idea how fast i am Just want to Improve is my goal and not get T boned every race by idiots in online lobbies

habs4life634

Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2018
Who Are You?

My name is Jonathon. I'm 24 years old from New Brunswick, Canada. I race on the controller at the moment.

Previous League Experience
I currently race with the UPL, on top of racing here. Previously, I raced for the TTC/TNC until I came to blows with the head of the league of rule inconsistencies.

Expectations
I aim to finish in the Top 10 this season with plenty of hard work and clean racing.