PS4 - AOR S16 PS4 A3 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S16 PS4 A3 League - Main Thread

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
AOR PS4 A3 League - Season 16
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PS4 A3 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @EnvoyExtreme
Lobby Host: @Tremenator
Backup host(s): @EnvoyExtreme

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @Tremenator - Tremenator - English -#23
  2. @rerikk - kollaa - Norwegian - #87

Ferrari
  1. @Styles -kikoandrik - Russia - #11
  2. @EnvoyExtreme - EnvoyExtreme - British - #46

Red Bull
  1. @Joe2397 - joer2397 - Luxembourg - #21
  2. @Official_SuLLy - alexoptvgaming - Irish - #88

1. @Owneole97 - owneole97 - Norway - #12

Williams
  1. @fctthebest - fct-thebest - Netherlands - #9
  2. @RickyRocha - Portuguese_68 - Portuguese - #4

Renault
  1. @TotalPeas - TotalPeas - British - #99
  2. @habs4life634 - habs4life634 - Canada - #24

Toro Rosso
  1. @Szmitski - Szmitski - British - #26
  2. @Lewis Young - Hibeelew1875 - Scotland - #19

Haas
  1. @Andengj - Andengj - Sweden - #14
  2. @irregj rirregj - Sweden - #22

McLaren
  1. @pepelu8 - pepelu813 - Spanish - #13

Sauber
  1. @tomo8 - tnock938 - British - #97
  2. @JGvI_Pt - Rafaelferraz_222 - Portuguese - #47
Reserves
  1. @DerAmberger_GER - CheatinKnobhead - Germany - #93
  2. @alexursa - Alexursa081- Romanian- #86

Last edited by a moderator:

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Hello drivers and welcome to the AOR PS4 F1 A3 League. Here you can chat about anything related to the A3 league. I also just wanted to wish all drivers the best of luck for this season ahead and any questions I am here to help. :)

Samuel_Soares

S16 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Sep 5, 2018
Hello drivers and welcome to the AOR PS4 F1 A3 League. Here you can chat about anything related to the A3 league. I also just wanted to wish all drivers the best of luck for this season ahead and any questions I am here to help. :)
Good luck to you too! But I have a question is it still possible for a friend to join the A3 league or is it not possible.

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Good luck to you too! But I have a question is it still possible for a friend to join the A3 league or is it not possible.
Hello buddy. At this moment the assist sign-up are lock and we are not taking anymore but don't worry as they will reopen again after the first or second round of the league.

Reactions: Samuel_Soares

Szmitski

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 6, 2018
What time's are we getting in tt at Australia lads my fastest is a 1.22.098 just asking see ruffly were we will be haha also anyone up for a practice race Saturday night ?

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
We ready for the start boys ?
Of couse. I hit the track on Saturday & maybe on Sunday for the race
Will the races be streamed anywhere for people to watch?
No. However you are allowed to stream your own POV.
What time's are we getting in tt at Australia lads my fastest is a 1.22.098 just asking see ruffly were we will be haha also anyone up for a practice race Saturday night ?
Have not been on the track yet lol

Seasor

S3 AOR PS4 Oceania F2 Champion
Sep 29, 2018
Hi!
Came through Tiametmarduk. I've signed up and saw that the new driver signinigd are closed for now (even though I see few open spaces up for grabs). So I race with auto gears, medium trac, ABS and racing line. Will that be good enough to join? Pace wise I guess I am decent :)

DerAmberger_GER

Pro Karter
Aug 13, 2017
Hey, I write down some races I unfortunately will have to miss. They are
China,
Monaco,
Austria,
Hungary,
Singapore,
Japan and
Abu Dhabi
due to my school schedule.
I will take part in the other races. Thank you for understanding in advance. Have a good night everybody. See you tomorrow.

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Hi!
Came through Tiametmarduk. I've signed up and saw that the new driver signing are closed for now (even though I see few open spaces up for grabs). So I race with auto gears, medium trac, ABS and racing line. Will that be good enough to join? Pace wise I guess I am decent :)
You are too late to sign up mate as there closed. However, keep an eye on the sign-ups for when they open again when the season starts and then sign up with your TT and 1 of the cod will put you in a league. :)
Shame we couldn't fill the spots up at Start tbh
Yeah it is but this is a hole new league for this year :)
Hey, I write down some races I unfortunately will have to miss. They are
China,
Monaco,
Austria,
Hungary,
Singapore,
Japan and
Abu Dhabi
due to my school schedule.
I will take part in the other races. Thank you for understanding in advance. Have a good night everybody. See you tomorrow.
Ok. Thanks, I will send this as a dm to you but thanks anyways for letting me know in advance

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Guys I have now added you all on PSN for racing invites ready for Sunday. If you can accept when you are online next. Thanks :)

Szmitski

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 6, 2018
Guys I have now added you all on PSN for racing invites ready for Sunday. If you can accept when you are online next. Thanks :)
Atully I was going to message you asking if you needed to send to you but you beat me to it hope your not that fast to the finish like haha

Reactions: Farewell AOR

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Atully I was going to message you asking if you needed to send to you but you beat me to it hope your not that fast to the finish like haha
haha. Yeah sure did beat you to it lol and only a few hours we will see who gets points as 8pm tomorrow its lights out for round 1 but their loads of races to go. A very long season ahead :)