Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
AOR PS4 F1 League - Season 17
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Massiv3s

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
  1. Who are you? Clayton Aquilina , 20 , Malta , Controller. Love Hamilton.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? f1 2017 ilr2 won 2 races out of 7 and got 3 podiums
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? hopefully win something.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
  1. Who are you? Clayton Aquilina , 20 , Malta , Controller. Love Hamilton.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? f1 2017 ilr2 won 2 races out of 7 and got 3 podiums
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? hopefully win something.
You know you're not in this tier yeah? :ROFLMAO:

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
after 3 posts of AIDS lets start this off right

Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

I am Alex, 24, still bloody studying economics from Berlin (and finally with a german passport lol) and i race on a eBegged T-GT.

What's your previous league racing experience?

105 AOR races, 82 points finishes 32 Podiums and 9 wins all in the PS4 top tier in AOR from S11 onwards, plus maybe 15 or so wins over at racedepartment, it was unfortunately never enough for a title, but i had my time at the front and now i am the experienced midfield runner :) . Also my sorry ass qualified for the first F1 esport semi final but everyone knows what happend and i cba anymore

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead

I hope for a season 15 esque campaign where i recovered pretty well from a terrible S14 and S16 was for my standards dreadful aswell, however i personally just wanna have some fun and have clean rac and get the maximum out of them, which will be hopefully enough to keep myself in F1 for the next game aswell lol

Last edited:

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

Good evening everyone. My name's Ben, and I'm a bottlejob. First things first, my girlfriend has requested that you all be careful with my ass when you're pounding it this season. For real though, it's good to be back here. It's a lot different from the last time I was here, and sadly I have no pad to blame my misfortunes on this time around :(

I'm stuck doing a Motorsports Engineering degree for another 3 bloody years after this one, and I race with a T300 Servo Base, F1 rim and T3PA pedals (which I think are a bit knackered).

Most of it was on the pad, and I claimed an almighty 2 podiums in this league on my beloved pad back in season 12, but now I'm on the wheel. Season 16 I was somewhat harshly put in F3 after a disastrous S15 F2 when I could barely practice and subsequently gave up all together, but I managed to somewhat dominate the field and claim 8 (9 without a banter Jthorn-esque driver) poles and 9 (11 if my wheel didn't die on me) wins on my way to the title.

I'm hoping to be competitive and score points. I'm well aware that I've been thrown in at the deep end after a season in F3 but think I have definitely got the ability to cope with the challenge. Some tracks I think I have definitely good enough pace for points, but some tracks I think it will be an almost impossible mission. My book of excuses is primed and ready to go; hopefully this will be a fun season!

leefindlay04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality,racing equipment, etc

Hey guys! My name is Lee, I’m 20 years old from Scotland. I’ll be using the pad this season, I have a wheel as well but I’m not fast enough with it yet, so if I do well in races, then you can blame #Padhacks ;)

I raced in F4 for half a season in season 15, got promoted to F3 for the 2nd half when I switched off the racing line, was in F2 in season 16 where I finished 4th, now I’m in F1! :)

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

I just want to have a good time here and just be fairly competitive at the tracks I am good at, if I can get a podium here and there and get some solid points under my belt I’ll be happy! I’m looking forward to racing you aliens! Anyways see you all on track! :)

Last edited:

doordos_1150

Kubica Wannabe
Dec 17, 2017
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Dawid, 17 from Poland living in Leeds, still on a 2 year old G29 which is somehow alive. Also I will be your memelord this season along with @Dominik Hofmann

Started off in Aor midway through s14 f2 after racing for the most prestigious league in the world called f1polandteam for 1 year, then I did absolute wonders in s15 f1 by finishing p18 in the overall standings and then s16 f2 I finished p6 after almost losing the hope to live (thank you codemasters)

Just looking to have fun, some good battles with people which I raced with in the previous seasons in aor like @alexukr @clarky_110 @Casper24-F1 @IRT_AlvaroMasia and more, i'd love to say @michaelangelo53 and @DeAgLeKiLLeR too but you're in f1 and i'm in f1.5 so the only time we'll be seeing each other on track is either when you're lapping me or when i'm a pitstop behind. Anyway enough of the crying lol, looking forward to the season lads

Btw. I don't have an aor win yet after racing for 2.5 seasons, doesn't look like it's coming this season either lol, should get it in s18 f2

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018

Hi everyone. My name is Casper and I'm a 15 year old kid from The Netherlands. I'll be using my T300 for this season.

I started league racing in AOR in Season 15, where I got put into F3. Got a few wins and podiums there and finished 2nd in the championship. Last season I was in F2, where I also came 2nd in the championship. I started to improve my pace massively during the course of that season. Happy to be in the top tier now.

Just want to have a bit of fun racing with the fastest drivers on this platform. I'm really ambitious so I would like to win the championship, although that is probably not gonna happen. Need to be realistic and hope to get good points in every race. See you on Sunday :)

Sean FAP Belkom

S16 AOR PS4 F2 Champion
Jul 4, 2018
  1. My name is Sean, living in Noord Brabant, Holland, 18 years old. Hosting beer review from time to time, known for being a Dutch **** at times, and drinking while commentating for a league. Driving with a T300 and T3PA pedals.
  2. Driving also in the Racedepartment league where i am double WDC (S10 and S11) drove also in PSF1 where i was a double WCC (Currently im a living meme their) also have a constructours title in Onehubracing. And Ofc the deserved title here in AOR
  3. My goals is to get a top 5 in the season or to be the best of the rest. I rate myself for once good. And i hope that some people can provide some banter here, Otherwise it will be very boring (some drivers livestreamed some open lobby races and was boring to watch, sorry) so lets have some good racing and fun here

Max Tilleman

Junior Karter
Mar 26, 2019

Hi everyone. My name is Max. I’m 19 years old and I’m from the Netherlands. I’ll be using my fanatec csl elite set for this season.

I started league racing in TUF, a nice league with a couple really quick guys. This will be my first season in AOR. I’m really happy to be in division 1. I’m exremely motivated and I’ll be practicing hard for each and every race to achieve maybe a win or podium in my first season in AOR

I’ll be practicing really hard to achieve the best results as possible. I’m hoping to achieve a podium or maybe a win and I’m expecting that I’ll be fighting every race to make that possible. I’m really looking forward to this season

Kiiski123

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2018

Hello everyone! My name is Oiva and I'm 17-year-old guy from Finland. I still race with my two-year-old T150 wheel-pedals setup so if I'm doing something weird when the sessions have started it's just my T150.

A year ago I didn't even know anything about some strange leagues but then I got a invite to a Finnish league where I just stopped racing. I got AOR F2 in last December in a middle of a season and finished 9th in championship after doing just 9 or 10 races out of 21. And got a one win also in Singapore. I think I'm also thrown to a deep end becouse I expected to continue in F2 this season too. But yeah I got pretty close to my best in TT so I got here.

I expect that everybody here are superquick and first time ever I actually might find myself in the back of the field. I think a realistic goal is not to be last in every race :) and get one point in this season.