XB1 - AOR S17 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S17 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
Just wanted to say sorry guys for my lack of communication so far this week. I started a new job on Monday which is awkward hours for me to get used to. I have also had a bit going on personally that i have to deal with but not helping my mental state im sure you all understand.

As for the results and race thread tomorrow will probably be the day i get them done. Thankfully this week is the break week so its given me a little breathing room so fall a little behind.

Hopefully in the week to come i can get into a good routine again and not fall behind.

If there are any steward inquiries i have missed just give me a shout and i will move them

Reactions: Tonyusher

x Gangster-Al X

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 30, 2018
Just wanted to say sorry guys for my lack of communication so far this week. I started a new job on Monday which is awkward hours for me to get used to. I have also had a bit going on personally that i have to deal with but not helping my mental state im sure you all understand.

As for the results and race thread tomorrow will probably be the day i get them done. Thankfully this week is the break week so its given me a little breathing room so fall a little behind.

Hopefully in the week to come i can get into a good routine again and not fall behind.

If there are any steward inquiries i have missed just give me a shout and i will move them
Thank u for every thing u do for us

Tonyusher

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
As this weekend is a break week does anyone fancy a race around Canada on Sunday night?

Sails2010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 23, 2018

Your health is more important than anything else

KAVVY74

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018

and the worst thing about mental health is most of the time other people dont realiaze you are suffering, my mrs went through it last year/this year and she is one of the strongest people mentally I've ever met, its a bit like cancer anyone can go through it at any age regardless of how big your bank balance is or how flash a car you drive.... just make sure you talk to someone Taz

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
I appreciate the kind words guys. I will get over it, i have things in motion to help my situation, the hardest part is yet to come but i shouldn't loose the battle i am fighting so once i have won the battle i will be the happiest person on earth i guarantee you that.

If anybody is generally curious to what is going on in my life feel free to message me for a catch up etc i just didn't want to make my problems public here because some people might not wanna know. I always try to be honest and open with you guys as much as i can be

x Gangster-Al X

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 30, 2018
I appreciate the kind words guys. I will get over it, i have things in motion to help my situation, the hardest part is yet to come but i shouldn't loose the battle i am fighting so once i have won the battle i will be the happiest person on earth i guarantee you that.

If anybody is generally curious to what is going on in my life feel free to message me for a catch up etc i just didn't want to make my problems public here because some people might not wanna know. I always try to be honest and open with you guys as much as i can be
I got GAD I believe it makes u a better hard working person because u care but when ur down ur down and it’s very hard it’s something I fight with at less 3 days a week but u just have to learn how to life with it in ur own way I find getting good sleep and not sitting around playing with my phone or looking at YouTube or tv or too much Xbox I try not get too much involved in gossip cos it’s just negative crap that makes u worry about things

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Have posted this in japan go thread but will also post in here
Just so everyone is aware. You are all welcome to join my party for every race so that we do not have the incidents that happened in the Italian Grand Prix last weekend. Communication is key for all of us to be able to get along and understand each other. Little bit of kindness goes a long way with me but also the tiniest bit of hostility will go the absolute opposite. A lot of things can be sorted in the race without having to go to the stewards every single time. Hope all of you bear that in mind and like I said. Party is open to anyone in this league when we race

Foxhound

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
1989 Senna - Prost
1990 Senna - Prost
1994 Schumacher - Hill
1997 Schumacher - Villeneuve
The Line Is Drawn, 2 cannot be 1