PS4 - AOR S18 F5 - Car & Number Selection | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S18 F5 - Car & Number Selection

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
So erm... @Bankai_Bullett... I know I've been a pain in the ass over the last 24 hours but erm... May I switch mine and Roadhouse's car choice to Williams instead if it's possible, please? I promise this will be the final decision! Haha. :censored:

Last edited:

Schumi3garcia

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 14, 2017
Let you guys now after my number then, gutt2d because always been my number and i'm 29 :/

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
So erm... @Bankai_Bullett... I know I've been a pain in the ass over the last 24 hours but erm... May I switch mine and Roadhouse's car choice to Williams instead if it's possible, please? I promise this will be the final decision! Haha. :censored:
You are a pain... but it works out.

You two can take the Williams and @maxou13-12 can take one of the ToroRosso seats, since it's one of his choices... which leaves @Hercules to be a really nice guy and take the other STR seat, leaving the remaining seats in the hands of Undefined and QVR.

• Funny
Reactions: SolidNinjaSnake

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
You are a pain... but it works out.

You two can take the Williams and @maxou13-12 can take one of the ToroRosso seats, since it's one of his choices... which leaves @Hercules to be a really nice guy and take the other STR seat, leaving the remaining seats in the hands of Undefined and QVR.
Thanks! I promise from now on, that I'll try to only be a pain on the track haha. :p