PS4 - AOR S18 F5 - Main Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S18 F5 - Main Discussion

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
AOR PS4 F5 League - Season 18
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PS4 F5 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Hasnain
Lobby Host: @rich500
Backup host(s): @Hasnain

Drivers and Teams:

17/20 Drivers

Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

1. @kerkinator1996 - kerkinator1996 - Dutch - #96
  2. @Olly flavell - ollyflavell - Jersey Channel Island - TBC

Scuderia Ferrari
  1. @Zaack - ohzaack - Italian - #25

Aston Martin RedBull Racing
  1. @robin8f - robin8f - Dutch - #80
  2. @Hasnain - Hasnain282 - British - #59

Racing Point BWT Mercedes
  1. @Hamres22 - Hamres - Dutch - #22
  2. @SamGamerOfficial - SamGamerOfficiel - Canadian - #21

ROKiT Williams Racing
  1. @SolidNinjaSnake - SolidNinjaSnake - British - #24
  2. @Roadhouse - THE-ROADHOUSE - British - #86

Renault F1 Team
  1. @AERO_Cobra - AERO_Cobra - Dutch - #95

Scuderia ToroRosso
  1. @maxou13-12 - maxou13-12 - French - #32
  2. @silver-sponge - silver-sponge - French - TBC

Haas F1 Team
  1. @xUndefinedF1 - CPI_Kasper - Finnish - #12
  2. @EOttoes - EOttoes - Dutch - TBC

McLaren
  1. @TheTubbyNinja - TheTubbyNinja - British - #29
  2. @Heaxxy - MnT_Heaxxy - French - #66

Alfa Romeo Racing
  1. @rich500 - rich500 - British - #52
Reserves

Last edited by a moderator:

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Hey guys and... gals?... welcome to Season 18 F5.

I'll be your Cod this season and I hope to try and make it a good one for everyone. If anyone has any issues, don't hesitate to shout.

For now, add me on PSN (Bankai_Bullett), give the Driver Intro and Car Selection threads a gander... and I'll try and get everything copacetic soonest ;)

@SolidNinjaSnake @kerkinator1996 @xUndefinedF1 @Zaack @TheTubbyNinja @Hamres22 @Schumi3garcia @SamGamerOfficial @rich500 @MSC-Schumacher @manolomakinas @Walsh89- @Roadhouse @Hasnain @Heaxxy @Hercules @maxou13-12 @AERO_Cobra @QVR_Maladictis

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Okay, we have a host for this season.
As he hosted F6 last season without issue, @rich500 (PSN: rich500) will be our host for this season, so if everyone can add him that'd be grand.

I'l be the back up host. Add me on PSN... 'Bankai_Bullett'.

Also, sorry for the lateness of this, but we have a race thread (Ignore the errors on the graphics, it was a rush job)... you can find it HERE. Feel free to chat and banter all you like (y)

@SolidNinjaSnake @kerkinator1996 @xUndefinedF1 @Zaack @TheTubbyNinja @Hamres22 @Schumi3garcia @SamGamerOfficial @MSC-Schumacher @manolomakinas @Walsh89- @Roadhouse @Hasnain @Heaxxy @Hercules @maxou13-12 @AERO_Cobra @QVR_Maladictis

TheTubbyNinja

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 15, 2017
We gonna have a PlayStation messenger group chat? I’ve had one every season so far and it does seem to help with coordinating everything.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
~Driver Notice~
I'd like to welcome @robin8f to F5 as our first Reserve Driver.

Robin, if you can add both @rich500 (PSN: rich500) and I (PSN: Bankai_Bullett), it'd make inviting you into the races easier ;)

We have a space available tomorrow for China if you're in. If not, that's fine.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Okay, some break week season updates of reprimands, penalty points and other such things.

The following are on 1 or more Reprimands:
@SamGamerOfficial (x1), @QVR_Maladictis (x1), @Schumi3garcia (x1), @xUndefinedF1 (x1) and @Heaxxy (x1).

The following with Penalty Points:
@Heaxxy (10 Points)

Finally, @manolomakinas has been removed from F5 and the league for 'x3 Uniformed No-Shows'... therefore he has been Blacklisted.

I must stress that if you are not going to be attending a race, you MUST inform me ON THE FORUM! Failure to do that will earn you a Reprimand... it's not a difficult thing guys.

@kerkinator1996 @Zaack @robin8f @Hasnain @Hamres22 @SolidNinjaSnake @Roadhouse @AERO_Cobra @Walsh89- @maxou13-12 @TheTubbyNinja @rich500

SamGamerOfficial

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2019
Okay, some break week season updates of reprimands, penalty points and other such things.

The following are on 1 or more Reprimands:
@SamGamerOfficial (x1), @QVR_Maladictis (x1), @Schumi3garcia (x1), @xUndefinedF1 (x1) and @Heaxxy (x1).

The following with Penalty Points:
@Heaxxy (10 Points)

Finally, @manolomakinas has been removed from F5 and the league for 'x3 Uniformed No-Shows'... therefore he has been Blacklisted.

I must stress that if you are not going to be attending a race, you MUST inform me ON THE FORUM! Failure to do that will earn you a Reprimand... it's not a difficult thing guys.

@kerkinator1996 @Zaack @robin8f @Hasnain @Hamres22 @SolidNinjaSnake @Roadhouse @AERO_Cobra @Walsh89- @maxou13-12 @TheTubbyNinja @rich500
Copy James

Reactions: SolidNinjaSnake

maxou13-12

Pro Karter
Jun 29, 2019
I can be transferred to Mercedes? since I don't have a teammate and there is a free place at Mercedes