XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 AL2 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 AL2 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
AOR XB1 AL2 League - Season 18
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
Hey guys, I'm Tom. Gamertag is RC213V GP, 21, from Swindon, racing with a good old fashion controller. Been league racing in AOR since season 13. My goal unless I move up is the Championship. I feel as if the Last full season I got screwed over. Now's my chance again to win. I hope to race with all of you for the whole season

SVrandsy1

F1 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Hey everyone I’m Carl. Gt - Randsy1 27 by time season starts. Also racing on a pad. Been league racing in AOR since season 16 and been fairly competitive I think. Hoping to finish regularly in the points with maybe a few podiums. Look forward to racing you all. Good luck!

• Faff
Reactions: Foxhound

Zsolt Porcsalmi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 31, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I'm Zsolt Porcsalmi, from Hungary but currently live in Munich
I'm 38 years old.
I've been playing F1 for 1.5 years at first with a controller but about 2 months ago with the Logitech G920 wheel.

I think I am between amateur and advanced
Used assists: ABS, TC medium, Racing line corners only

This will be my first season in AOR and
my plan is to get points in as many races as possible

I wish everyone exciting but fair racing ;) my GT.: Zsolt Porcsalmi

Last edited:
Reactions: Hydranockz

GodzAmoongus

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 16, 2017
Hi I exist
I'm league racing's Brendon Hartley , the unluckiest driver alive.
Don't expect anything from me, I aim to surprise
Back from exams with a vengeance.
Any mentions of my past will be ignored

Hydranockz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm Paul from Ireland.

I've been racing on a pad for the past few years (never in a league) and just wanted to get stuck in. Also got a G920 earlier in the year but I'm nowhere near up to speed with that.

I'll be happy to just finish out the races and have some battles along the way. I've stuck to the default in-game setups for a stupid length of time and never used manual ERS deployment either until the signup process for this league.

Main goal is to try and get used ot the league environment and ween myself off the assists so that in a season or two I can move on to the lower splits of the main league.

Brian Sheehan

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 18, 2016
Hi guys Brian 35 years old from ireland. raced f1 AOR 2016 back now for 2019 really missed it. race using a thrustmaster Italia steering wheel. will try to go as fast as possible.

Foxhound

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
A Champion Needs no Introduction, I Race Alone, Karma and Redemption will be handed out

Reactions: Hydranockz

Wolfpack Q

Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Hi my name Rafael, I’m 20 years old from America but I’m actually Puerto Rican. I use a Standard white controller. My previous league was a small league called Formula Australia. I’m expecting to at least get some top 10 for points. And hopefully get into the top 5 or maybe a podium. I hoping to achieve to improve my pace

SVrandsy1

F1 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Hi my name Rafael, I’m 20 years old from America but I’m actually Puerto Rican. I use a Standard white controller. My previous league was a small league called Formula Australia. I’m expecting to at least get some top 10 for points. And hopefully get into the top 5 or maybe a podium. I hoping to achieve to improve my pace
Should you not be in the America’s league then?

BoshMan02

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2019
Hi I’m Kai, I’m 17 and from England. I race on a controller. I have raced in season 17 in AOR. I’m hoping to pick up as many points as I can for the season and maybe get a podium.

KAVVY74

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, I'm Tom. Gamertag is RC213V GP, 21, from Swindon, racing with a good old fashion controller. Been league racing in AOR since season 13. My goal unless I move up is the Championship. I feel as if the Last full season I got screwed over. Now's my chance again to win. I hope to race with all of you for the whole season
West Country boy, same as me...

Reactions: Rarebaddblood

Ben Lowes

Formula Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Hi I’m Ben I’m 18 and I race using a thrustmaster 458 spider wheel normally however I won’t be starting the season using it due to technical difficulties unless brakes aren’t required. Have raced part time over the last 2 seasons in AOR and this year I plan on racing most of the races.
The goal is simple, get the most out of the car and contend for the championship