Hydranockz

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Not sure how its a penalty when:
1) I'm on the racing line
2) It's Lap 1 Turn 1
3) It's pissing it down
4) You were clearly going deep

I just find it odd that the two people who asked for the verdict to be given a bit quicker were punished
I'm gonna say it's not a good look to protest a stewards decision or, worse still, hint that asking for a decision to be made factored into getting the penalty.

But I ain't no steward either :unsure:

SVrandsy1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I'm gonna say it's not a good look to protest a stewards decision or, worse still, hint that asking for a decision to be made factored into getting the penalty.

But I ain't no steward either :unsure:
I’m gonna say it’s not a good look for the stewards to be so inconsistent after being a member of this league for 3 seasons now!

• Agree
Reactions: GodzAmoongus

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I just find it odd that the two people who asked for the verdict to be given a bit quicker were punished
You're all entitled to your opinions on the verdict, I just really hope you're not actually suggesting you were penalised because you pushed for the decision. You were right to do that and you're not frowned upon for it - so yeah, disagree with the decision if you must but please don't suggest you were unfairly treated - as you weren't.

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Is anyone else able to host the lobby tonight as @Tonyusher cannot make the race

code tommzyy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 11, 2019
good race, kept messing up the same turn think it was 11 or 12 not quite sure but i spun 3 laps in a row there and i have no idea why it was fine in the first stint but maybe after the cold tyres i dont know they should of heated up by then. im really sorry @Hydranockz about the incident there it was my fault i spun and honestly im suprised i didnt ghost and you went through me idk. I did clip it if you need me to send it to anyone. but good race everyone i was looking for some decent points if i didnt make those silly mistakes. good luck everyone i definitely cannot make next race in china as im on holiday.

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 25, 2018
good race, kept messing up the same turn think it was 11 or 12 not quite sure but i spun 3 laps in a row there and i have no idea why it was fine in the first stint but maybe after the cold tyres i dont know they should of heated up by then. im really sorry @Hydranockz about the incident there it was my fault i spun and honestly im suprised i didnt ghost and you went through me idk. I did clip it if you need me to send it to anyone. but good race everyone i was looking for some decent points if i didnt make those silly mistakes. good luck everyone i definitely cannot make next race in china as im on holiday.
No worries man, I was greedy in hoping momentum would take your car off line. I had I don't know how many scares on that same turn losing grip. I won't be taking that to the stewards ;)

SVrandsy1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 30, 2018
No worries man, I was greedy in hoping momentum would take your car off line. I had I don't know how many scares on that same turn losing grip. I won't be taking that to the stewards ;)
Was it the long up hill right hander you 2 kept spinning at?

Reactions: Hydranockz

Rarebaddblood

F1 Race Winner
Mar 29, 2017
A bit annoyed, first pushed way off track while fighting for the lead. Then a decent race sything through the field. Then clocking it up and Dnfing. Great

SVrandsy1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I never actually spun but came too close too often.
Stay off the kerb and you shouldn’t ever come close to spinning. May mean lifting off the throttle and you lose a tenth or 2 but better than spinning and losing 10 seconds

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 25, 2018

I prayed so hard that the car would slide more right but I paid the price! Totally my fault! Some great racing though!

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I had sent them to him, but didn't have a proper screenshot of quali. If anyone has one...

How's everyone set for China?