XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

SomaticCoast375

Formula Karter
May 29, 2017
Because your the car behind so your responsibility not to make the contact. I was not turning into you. I was just starting to turn the corner when you hit me so why would I be turning into you?
There was more than enough space for u to not turn into me but u decide u need to and u say u were starting to turn into the corner so why don’t u do that and turn right coz it was a right turn not a left and that’s why u hit me

kogoda

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 17, 2018
Wow it took them a while to make a decision. Race was like 2 weeks ago

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Feels like we haven't had a race in a month. Can't say I'm too keen on Japan. I have terrible exits from the hairpin and the spoon curve. I seem to extend too often braking into spoon, so I'm hoping to stay away from penalties.

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
There was more than enough space for u to not turn into me but u decide u need to and u say u were starting to turn into the corner so why don’t u do that and turn right coz it was a right turn not a left and that’s why u hit me
I was never turning left I was going straight and staying to my line and then as I started to turn RIGHT into the corner you hit me and caused me wing damage. Don’t get why your moaning either way as doesn’t affect the result as you still won just affected my race

SomaticCoast375

Formula Karter
May 29, 2017
Feels like we haven't had a race in a month. Can't say I'm too keen on Japan. I have terrible exits from the hairpin and the spoon curve. I seem to extend too often braking into spoon, so I'm hoping to stay away from penalties.
Japan is the track I have done the least this game and S’s spin me out a lot

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I lifted through that turn every lap after I saw kogoda retire. My inters were in tears for those last laps.

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone else have the issue on the standing page where you can only view details of the first 4/5 races?

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone else have the issue on the standing page where you can only view details of the first 4/5 races?
I'm guessing you're on mobile? Because when I'm on mobile, there isn't any way to scroll the spreadsheet further. You can scroll the cells but not the tabs on top.

Reactions: SomaticCoast375

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I'm guessing you're on mobile? Because when I'm on mobile, there isn't any way to scroll the spreadsheet further. You can scroll the cells but not the tabs on top.
Yeh that’s it but I don’t have a pc/laptop to view it on though. I could do it last season so this season must be a different format or something

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Apologies @Sails2010, I oversteered in the final corner trying to salvage something from my hotlap. Certainly wasn't intended to hit off you.