XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

kogoda

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 17, 2018
Thanks my tires really started to go at the end then I spun and thought you might have gotten me on time peneltys

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Your pace was too good. I was happy enough to settle in behind. Congrats on the championship though. @SomaticCoast375 certainly made that top spot harder to secure.
Think I should have 1 stopped like you 2 did. Might have been closer as I think I was keeping pace with you once we had settled into the race

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Think I should have 1 stopped like you 2 did. Might have been closer as I think I was keeping pace with you once we had settled into the race
Yeah, I was definitely puzzled when the game defaulted that two stop strategy at the start. I was sweating seeing you close in though.

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah, I was definitely puzzled when the game defaulted that two stop strategy at the start. I was sweating seeing you close in though.
I went in again towards the end to go for fastest lap but missed it by half a second but I wasn’t catching you and had a 30 odd second gap behind me so had nothing to lose

Reactions: Hydranockz