XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

kogoda

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 17, 2018
I had a view of everything since I started at the back. that was absolutely carnage

Brian Sheehan

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 18, 2016
put it up video tony you were 100% in the wrong I have the inside line and left loads of room on outside + u tried to take me out.

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Gutted I couldn’t convert my first pole into a win but gg guys I decided to try for fastest lap at the end but missed it by 2 tenths. Just wasn’t fast enough on my soft stint or think would have been closer

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Gutted I couldn’t convert my first pole into a win but gg guys I decided to try for fastest lap at the end but missed it by 2 tenths. Just wasn’t fast enough on my soft stint or think would have been closer
Your first stint was incredible in all fairness. I thought you might have caught me out in those last laps has you not pitted.

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Your first stint was incredible in all fairness. I thought you might have caught me out in those last laps has you not pitted.
I don’t think it was seeing as when I pitted the gap was only 2 seconds and 7 seconds I think to somatic and then you

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Especially with how you guys did on the softs. I just wanted my first pole as didn’t think I would win anyway unless something happened to you 2 and kogoda which unfortunately for kogoda something did

SomaticCoast375

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2017
I accidentally qualified on the the hard tyres coz I came out for my second run on the mediums instead of the softs

@Hydranockz I thought u would of put up more of a fight when I was overtaking u

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
@Jamie183 As the new update allows you to put reserves in leagues are we gonna be using the league format for next season? I think it would be good to trial it at least for 1 or 2 rounds and if no good then just do from round 3 on the unranked lobbies. Could this be considered by the powers that be in AOR?

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
@Jamie183 As the new update allows you to put reserves in leagues are we gonna be using the league format for next season? I think it would be good to trial it at least for 1 or 2 rounds and if no good then just do from round 3 on the unranked lobbies. Could this be considered by the powers that be in AOR?
we will consider it but its likely we will stay with what we've got

Reactions: SVrandsy1

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
There doesn't seem to be a thread for the race later but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it just yet. I'll send the host a message if I can get on in time.