XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Well done everyone and thanks for a good season and good racing most of the time. Think as the season went on there was less incidents etc as we got to know how each other race etc. Happy to end my season personally on a high with 5 podiums in a row. Still my first win awaits but I’m sure it will come! Gg everyone and congratulations to @kogoda once again on the championship

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Eager for more already? I almost bought PC2 on a whim to join that Clio Cup but will likely wait for a sale instead.
Yeh I’ve got 2 other leagues I race in that start on the 17th and 27th of February so was just wondering if this is gonna be starting again soon. Project cars 2 is super cheap now isn’t it anyway?

Reactions: Hydranockz

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Yeh I’ve got 2 other leagues I race in that start on the 17th and 27th of February so was just wondering if this is gonna be starting again soon. Project cars 2 is super cheap now isn’t it anyway?
I think it must have been on sale over Christmas because when I looked the other day it was still 70 for the base game.

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
@Jamie183 is there a way I can view my overall stats from all my races since I first joined?
no unfortunately, all I can say is to look through the old seasons' forums here and look at the tables on there for the leagues you were in