PC - AOR Season 10 split 2 official highlights (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Season 10 split 2 official highlights (Closed)

mpracing

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Here you can find all the official highlight videos of AOR Season 10 split 2 on the PC

Jens Maul

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2015
Like I said already on YouTube, very well done! Hopefully we'll have some more perspectives in the future.
But also like already said, can you please show some more replays, from the start for instance.
Besides this, awesome work! (y)

The Genius

Moderator & 1-time AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Tell me though how did you say my name after qualifying?!o_O

• Funny
Reactions: Jens Maul and Nukka

MrGhostO1O

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 9, 2015
i am uploading my china race now, i hope it is not to late, i just could not find time to upload it before

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Nice highlight video, mate!

So how does it work here exactly? I had my first league entry with recording, do I just send you the raw material or would be a youtube upload enough for you to work with?

JamieFoppele

Assetto Corsa Skin Creator
Jan 13, 2014
Nice highlight video, mate!

So how does it work here exactly? I had my first league entry with recording, do I just send you the raw material or would be a youtube upload enough for you to work with?
It would be appreciated if you are able to upload your raw footage to a cloud service, if you aren't able to upload it for a second time, then the lower quality YouTube video will do as well.

• Informative
Reactions: Beppo

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Uploaded it to google drive now. So just needed an e-mail adress from the editor of the highlights, so I can invite him to have access to that file. Hope it does work that way.

Edit: Or I can just send the link for the access through PM