AOR SUPER GT S1 ELITE - GENERAL DISCUSSION | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR SUPER GT S1 ELITE - GENERAL DISCUSSION

CallumS44

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 11, 2016
I can't make tonights race as I'm packing for goodwood festival of speed, I'm leaving tomorrow. Enjoy the race all!

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Where's the race thread @F4H_Green & @F4H_Jake?
To be honest it doesn't bother me that much but considering that it tells you where the formation point and acceleration zone will be, its quite important information to know.

As for tonight's race I did a few laps last night and the track is a lot of fun to drive however I think those in the Honda like myself will struggle because of the kerbs and it seems like a power circuit, which will suit the Lexus drivers perfectly. :(

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
To be honest it doesn't bother me that much but considering that it tells you where the formation point and acceleration zone will be, its quite important information to know.

As for tonight's race I did a few laps last night and the track is a lot of fun to drive however I think those in the Honda like myself will struggle because of the kerbs and it seems like a power circuit, which will suit the Lexus drivers perfectly. :(
Not done too much practice but I do love how the car drives around here though. As for the formation and acceleration zone, I think we can assume that formation will be just after the chicane at the end and the acceleration will be the green light signalling the pit lane.

Not too sure what my pace is like, late 22's right now, and that seems like we'll be doing 43 laps or so tonight. Maybe one more if Jamie is in his usual form.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016

Is that better?

Not done too much practice but I do love how the car drives around here though. As for the formation and acceleration zone, I think we can assume that formation will be just after the chicane at the end and the acceleration will be the green light signalling the pit lane.

Not too sure what my pace is like, late 22's right now, and that seems like we'll be doing 43 laps or so tonight. Maybe one more if Jamie is in his usual form.
Jessss. I was happy that I could do mid 23's last night with low fuel.

Reactions: Wobbuffet