AOR SUPER GT S1 ELITE ROUND 3: BRANDS HATCH GP [25/06/18 8PM UK TIME] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR SUPER GT S1 ELITE ROUND 3: BRANDS HATCH GP [25/06/18 8PM UK TIME]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
6E6E5DF2-104F-4711-B0B0-A8B7D0BF4D3E.png

Round 3 -
BRANDS HATCH GP
Event Information
● Date: 18th June 2018
● Lobby Opens: 7:45PM (UK Time)
● Event Starts: 8:00PM (UK Time)
● Event Format

-Qualifying: 15 Minutes
-Race: 60 Minutes

Track Map
DA4D8AEF-2B27-4D82-A7B9-5D0BA270E623.jpeg

Weather Conditions:
-Fine Weather

In-game time-of-day:
-11:30

Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point

FORMATION POINT BH.jpg
ACCELERATION ZONE BH.jpg

● Acceleration Zone

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Informed No-Shows:
@RacingGamer55
@Shellay
@alexukr
@HRacingGreen
@CianG-4
@jake_lfc01

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Solenx86

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
^ Agree completely that statement above, I done a few laps a couple nights ago and to say the Honda felt unhappy around here is an understatement, I think the Honda especially hates elevation changes and bumpy tracks and unfortunately for me Brands Hatch has both of those things in abundance.

As for Monday night I'm currently 50/50 whether I'll race, as most will know I raised the point about England playing during the race and depending on how the match is going I may miss the league race.

What I'll do co-ords (@HRacingGreen & @jake_lfc01) is on Monday evening I'll be signed in on PSN and during half time I'll let one of you know whether I'm racing, (which should be no later then 7:55pm) its the best and only thing I can do, as I don't want to miss a league race - which is something I've never done before as a permanent driver.

Solenx86

Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
The NSX feels unhappy? Its the best track for the car on the calender.

Nürburg GP is the other one. We can just hope for a 3-0 lead in halftime then so you can join us :)

Reactions: jamie-995

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
Ran a few laps on Wednesday, seems really fun in these cars.

A slight mistake though and you’re going straight in the wall, particularly around the back end of the circuit.

• Agree
Reactions: Shellay

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Not a clue how fast I am, but definitely enjoying driving around here. Tyre management is key for a fast race though.

LJM_Stevo

Pro Karter
May 16, 2018
I seem to have more pace here than the other 2 tracks we’ve done but this track punishes hesitation big time. Either commit to what you’re doing or it’s gg

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
The NSX feels unhappy? Its the best track for the car on the calender.

Nürburg GP is the other one. We can just hope for a 3-0 lead in halftime then so you can join us :)
What NSX are you driving, as mine feels like it wants to chase its own tail like a dog. :hilarious:

As for England being 3 - 0 up at halftime, that's impossible as all England fans well know that when it comes to England on the grandest stage of them all, we never do things the easy way.:facepalm:

but this track punishes hesitation big time. Either commit to what you’re doing or it’s gg
Yeah you can't go in half-hearted into these corners being cautious, though equally pushing just beyond the limit and its off to Narnia you go its an extremely fine line and to be honest it doesn't suit me in the slightest, I can maybe be on the limit and push for a few laps here, but to have to do that for what 40+ laps here is likely a recipe for disaster for me. :(

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I've done a few 1 hour offline's against the AI and I did 46 laps. My guess is that pole in Elite probably will be a 1.13, Pro a 1.14 and semi a 1.15.

Browneskiii

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
I've done a few 1 hour offline's against the AI and I did 46 laps. My guess is that pole in Elite probably will be a 1.13, Pro a 1.14 and semi a 1.15.
13s are pretty much a definite. I was doing a practice race, and although it was super low fuel and brand new supers, I was onto a 13.5 so I fully expect pole to be high 13s.

RacingGamer55

Semi-Pro Karter
May 18, 2018
I won’t be back in time for the race this week, got a uni exam which doesn’t finish until 6 and I’d have to drive 2 and 1/2 hours back home to get to my sim rig so will have to sit this one out I’m afraid.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Put in an hours practice last night definitely feeling a lot happier, the NSX doesn't actually feel to bad around here I guess @Solenx86 knew what he was talking about.;) (but it is still easy enough to lose the rear)
Though I still don't enjoy racing around Brands Hatch, its just not my kind of circuit.

13s are pretty much a definite. I was doing a practice race, and although it was super low fuel and brand new supers, I was onto a 13.5 so I fully expect pole to be high 13s.
Qualy will no doubt be key, as theres not exactly a lot of places to overtake here.

Reactions: Zonander_

Browneskiii

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Put in an hours practice last night definitely feeling a lot happier, the NSX doesn't actually feel to bad around here I guess @Solenx86 knew what he was talking about.;) (but it is still easy enough to lose the rear)
Though I still don't enjoy racing around Brands Hatch, its just not my kind of circuit.

Qualy will no doubt be key, as theres not exactly a lot of places to overtake here.
I expect a lot of overtakes tbh. Just 90% of them will be when a car ahead will be in the gravel ;)

Solenx86

Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
Yea did some practice the other day. Couldent Make 10 laps on a decent pace without shuffling gravel like a Caterpillar.

ItzFrisky_CJ

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
For some reason the formation and acceleration zones aren't loading for me here. Can anyone show me them please?

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
It seems we're likely to be missing 5 or 6 drivers tonight, if any more are absent then we will have to postpone the race to next week and have this week as a break, more to come later

Reactions: F4H_Jake