AOR SUPER GT S1 PRO ROUND 6: Suzuka [16/07/18 8PM UK TIME] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR SUPER GT S1 PRO ROUND 6: Suzuka [16/07/18 8PM UK TIME]

Hasnain

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017

Round 6 - Suzuka Circuit
Event Information
● Date: 16th July 2018
● Lobby Opens: 7:45PM (UK Time)
● Event Starts: 8:00PM (UK Time)
● Event Format

-Qualifying: 15 Minutes
-Race: 60 Minutes

Track Map

Weather Conditions:
-Fine Weather

In-game time-of-day:
-2:30 PM

Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point

Dunlop Bridge on back straight

● Acceleration Zone
From end of last chicane till S/F-line

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Hasnain

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Unfortunately going to have to miss this one as well, an event that usually happens on Saturday evening for me, got moved to Monday meaning I won't be home in time for the race. Quite annoying because I was really looking forward to this one. Good luck to those who take part

wisok

Junior Karter
May 16, 2018
I won't be able to attend the last race.
Something's come up unexpectedly that I can't avoid.

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I will be Hosting the room again in Hasnains absence, please can all drivers notify us if your NOT available to race this is the last round for the current season, please make sure your active in the group chat on PSN if you find yourself not able to get in the room, or contact me on here prior to the race starting.

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Very good race this week had fun, mixing the rooms with Pro & Semi pro worked nicely, having 12/13 cars on track and a nearly full room, I hope next season can be a success and grow on the good points of this season and hopefully fix any no so.

I believe Dudley is the champion this season so congrats, your very fast, qualifying was very close just 0.026s between us and you did well to recover in the race and clinch the title with some good points.

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE