AOR SUPER GT SEASON 1 - GENERAL DISCUSSION | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR SUPER GT SEASON 1 - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
On the subject of changing the track to stop people cheating(all 4 wheels over the white line)the track should of been kept as it was 1st planned and if there are drivers that think cheating is the way to win then they haven't raced with me befor.i mean I'm not saying that I'm not goin to go over the lines from time to time but if I see anyone taking the p*** then i for one will make a issue of it.ive done it befor and will do it again.GT3 pcars Elite 300+pics in one race showing just 2drivers going over the same lines on nearly every lap.
I can understand the point about people shouldn't be doing it anyway (cheating) but even if people don't intending on track extending/corner cutting theres still the big issue that's theres no in game time penalties for the corners/places mentioned at Lago Maggiore.
By changing the track the problem has been sorted out now, obviously its a bit unfair on those who practice for Maggiore, but changing it to Brands Hatch has put everyone in the same boat and it means there should be no track limit issues to worry about for the co-ords or everyone else.

Reactions: ThatFozzyFella

ThatFozzyFella

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 2, 2018
Don’t you think some of us less inexperienced league racers might feel a bit intimidated @RGT hayc everyweek you might complain about that sort of thing?? Just a thought I get what you are saying totally but remember we are I. The bottom league

Solenx86

Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
First of all its not cheating when the exact same rules apply to everyone =)

ppl are to focused on the god damn white lines. On maggiore atleast it takes some serious skill to master the curbs in the right way in the GT2 cars as they tend to get unsettled very easily. U run the risk of a major incident almost everytime on the S curve leading on to the back straight for example.

look att MotoGP on Mugello this weekend for example, atleast 4 corners are "cut" by the entire field lap after lap. Granted rules in traffic in general maybe isent the Italians strongsuit ;)

Brands is a top notch track. only consern for me is that lapping slower drivers are a pain there, even now when u have the blueflag implemented because there is almost no straights to let ppl pass.

But as long as we all agree on the same rules before hand im game.

cbckly917

Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
So due to my internet provider Comcast being absolute f*cking garbage, I don't know if I'll even be able to participate in Race 1. If not, I'll post in one of the threads beforehand.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Don’t you think some of us less inexperienced league racers might feel a bit intimidated @RGT hayc everyweek you might complain about that sort of thing?? Just a thought I get what you are saying totally but remember we are I. The bottom league
He’s really not that bad. You’ll be fine. I’ve been driving with him for years and he’s really a nice guy. Just get him talking.

ThatFozzyFella

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 2, 2018
@Delaney I’m sure he is and I’m sure we will talk on here or on GT very soon just thinking about the others because I was a bit like woah ok

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
I am really a nice guy once you get to know how I race and how I talk posting,I'm not trying to say that everyone is out to cheat at every possible chance,we all sometime get things wrong?and make mistakes and bump someone abit to hard.
I'm not goin to be starting enquiry after enquiry after every race for every little tap or bump or scrap?i have the up most respect for all races be what every there skill level( beginner or pro)if anyone would like to join for some open lobby racing I'll be about tonight from about 8ish doin some gt3 stuff,

Reactions: ThatFozzyFella

SEAN-GBR

Formula Karter
May 14, 2018
Can anyone post some links to AOR races using the manual rolling start, ive read up on it here and I watch a lot of IndyCar etc so I know how it works but just want to get it nailed.

LJM_Stevo

Pro Karter
May 16, 2018
Someone posted it in this thread. I can’t remember which page it was but it is near the start somewhere. I’m too lazy to find it ?

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Monza is the worst track on the game
Are you talking about in general for racing or just driving around?

I did a few laps practice there on tuesday just to learn the braking points and have to say on first impressions was pleasantly surprised how the Honda handled around there, I definitely felt a lot more comfortable and the car didn't feel like it was on a knife edge at corners like at Dragon Trail.

So I don't mean any malice when I say this but I'm really hoping that the roles are reversed for car driveability come Monday, as it would be nice to see the 10 Lexus drivers in my tier have there hands full. ;)

You have clearly never driven Willow Springs: Horse Thief Mile
When I first drove that track in one of the mission challenges, I was amazed such a track like that existed its like a Monaco of GT Sport, no margin for error whatsoever - go off track slightly and away to Narnia you go.

So one today's races was gr.2 at dragon trail and all the top 10 times in the afternoon were in the Lexus
I posted the qualy times of my tier in the race thread, its not the final qualifying results but it'll give you a general idea of the times, Lexus was the best suited around Dragon Trail no doubt in my mind.

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE
Status
Not open for further replies.